1 : Heavens Mission

Mikaela POV

I walked down the hall, my adoptive mother, Krul. Has summoned me to do a mission. I am the head of guardians. Guardians are special forces. My mother, Krul is the head of the Heavenly Army. She commands it. I walked into her office. It was a big library with a desk in the middle. "Mikaela!" She greeted me. "Hello to you too." I reply, she just continued. "Your mission is to go down to earth and look into the Japanese Imperial Army. Its said that their experimenting with Heaven's Seraph." She said. "You're the only one without wings as I adopted you so you have to do it." She continued. "Alright." I reply. I head down to the portal. I walk through. 

CRASH

I look over to see people in white cloak fighting people with black uniforms on. I walk past it. I walk until I see a city. "Hey you!" Someone in the same black uniform says. "Who are you!" He demands. I made up a story as when I went through the portal, it gave me ragged clothes. Oh dear god, save me! "I was with my friends and then we had gotten attacked and I managed to run but I dont know about them!" I sad frantically, making it more believable. "Let him in." A man with black hair says. "Yes Lt. Conel!" They say. I follow the 'Lt. Conel' "So whats your name kid?" He asks "Mikaela" I reply with no interest to converse with this black haired ass. "Well, I'm Guren. Would you like to enroll into the army?" He says. "The Japanese Imperial Army? Am I correct?" I reply. He laughs and nods. "Sure" I reply, and that, that my friends is how I got myself the best life I could ever imagine having.