One last time

After Emperor gave Gloves all the presents Gloves looked at him with a smile and said...

Gloves POV
"W-Wow emperor! You got me the new kensa splat dualies!" "Yep I knew you'll like them" "Wait.....no..............YOU GOT ME THE SONG COLOR PULSE SIGHED BY PEARL AND MARINA?!?" I yelled loudly but not loud enough for my neighbors to here. "Yep haha" I quickly got up and hugged him "this is why I love yooou!" I said while crying on him "I love you too Gloves~"
————————————————————
(Good ending)
Emperors POV
Gloves kisses me and we spent the whole day together. During his 17th birthday(idk when his birthday is but let's say the same time my birthday July) I proposed to him while everyone else was watching. I saw gloves crying and he said yes to my proposal. Two years later after our marriage we have two kids(adoption)their names were:rain boots and red(their named by objects guys) and with my little brother prince well he is the same thing we are:edging proposed to him and he said yes. Now they have a child named Leo(running out of names guys) and we all lived together happy. I mean I still kill the people that try and take gloves away from me but I have to ask first before I did it or I can't get a knife from the kitchen for a week. But all other things by that we are a happy family...yes a happy family..
———————————————-—————