Chapter Forteen

I woke up and it was now Monday morning. It was going to be my last day at Seiyo Academy. I sighed and got dressed. I walked to the Royal Garden. This was out if habit. I peeped inside. The Guardians were sitting at the table, talking to one another. I walked inside. I sat down with Sophie and Silph on my shoulders. I was pretty disappointed that this would be my last day. I didn't speak at all and I spaced out during the meeting. Yaya waved her hands in front of my face. I looked at her and she smiled. I turned and walked out. I went to class. I spaced out there too. I didn't listen to anything until the bell rang signaling the end of the day. I changed into my gymnastics uniform and walked into the gym. I was the first one there. I got onto the balance beam and did a cartwheel. I steadied myself and did a backflip. As soon as my feet touched the beam, I lost my balance and fell off the beam. I wasn't hurt just frustrated. I heard applause coming from the door. I turned and saw the Guardians standing in the doorway. I frowned and took off. I ran out of the gym and out of the school. I hid behind a tree and quickly changed. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried. Nobody knew where I was and I liked it that way. I stopped crying as I heard a rustling sound in the bushes. I stood up. I was getting ready to run when I heard a familiar voice.

"There you are!" Kukai said. "What's wrong? You spaced out during the meeting. Is there anything wrong?" I looked at him, tears forming.

"I'm......I'm m-m...........moving..........," I said in a low whisper. He looked at me. He put his hand on my head. I looked up. I started to cry. I didn't want to leave. I stopped crying and walked back to the Royal Garden. Kukai followed and we waited for everyone else to come. Everyone showed up and they were delighted to see me. I didn't react. I looked at Sophie and she nodded. Character Change.

"I would like everyone to be notified that this is my last day at Seiyo Academy. I will miss you all but I am coming back. I promise. There's no need to worry. I'm just going back to my home....... in France," I said. Everyone stared at me wide eyed. I waved and walked home. Everything was packed and ready to go. I grabbed my suitcases and walked downstairs. We drove to the airport. It took about an hour to get there. I sighed as we exited the car. We were about to board the plane when I heard five familiar voices. I turned around. I saw the Guardians. I smiled. My parents said we had about fifteen minutes before the plane left and they would be waiting for me on the plane. I nodded. I headed towards them. Yaya hugged me. I smiled.

"You guys all came to see me leave?" I asked. Amu nodded. I smiled. I hugged them all.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," I said. "Never change." Silph and Sophie were on the verge of tears as they said 'goodbye' to the others. I smiled. There were only five minutes left until the plane left. The Guardians started to walk away.

"Kukai," I called. He stopped. I ran up to him, kissed him on the cheek and left.

"See you in a few months!" I said as I waved. I ran to catch the plane. I never knew what adventures awaited me in France.