Opinions

"What is your opinion about everyone else?" thebluebear1

To me, Miles is like a brother - he can be immature but he's also very kind. At first I didn't see much in him but after all we've been through I can watch him grow more competent with pride. He was very awkward at the start and still is, but he thinks I'm cool (I'm assuming it means the same as it does back here) and that feels quite nice.

Peni is the youngest, so she feels more like a daughter to me - she is very... bright. She's the one I worry about the most, but I'm lost when it comes to her world and I have no clue how any of it works so when I ask about her life it's very confounding. She's very innocent even through all she has been through, and that's why I try to keep her from coming into my universe.

I was never very close to Gwen, but she's admirable with how strong she is. I must wonder how it feels staring at Peter B. and I's faces all the time - does she see the ones she's lost? It makes me feel bad, frankly, but I don't take my mask off often either way.

Peter B at first was very offputting, it's weird to see yourself but unkept. I like him though, even though we can be polar opposites sometimes. He's very laid back and is more open than me, per say. I do sometimes get a bit frusterated with how indolent he is, but I assume it is a product of my time - you don't work, you starve. 

Porker is... interesting. Not to say I don't like the guy, but I find him to be an odd ball - though we've had our moments and I respect the man... well, pig-spider. At least I don't have to feel bad about eating pork while being friends with him, pork isn't one of my favorite foods.

They're all very colourful, and happy - it's a drastic difference to life back home and sometimes I feel like a burden to them due to me being more... dull but I appreciate them.