Draft part two

Chapter 6

I don't plan on working in the stables.
I need to escape I need to find my father.
All my stuff was confiscated.
Even my book and I also plan on getting it back.

Chapter 7

But I can do that if my mom is watching me twenty-four seven.
There must be a way I can make her go away for a little bit.
I start to think I think I know what I'll do.
I find a lot of little yellow flowers that we know cause you to be sleepy.
And you can either eat it or drink it, I'll put it in a tea a lot of it.

Chapter 8

I go inside our house the only place where she won't look at me all the time.
I go to the kitchen and put some water to a boil to kill all the germs.
Then I put in a lot of the sleepy stuff, the water turns yellow.
I use a sifter to take out all the leaves I pour it in a cup and give it to my mom.

Chapter 9

She asks me why I made her a tea and I tell her to calm her nerves.
She starts to drink after about 5 minutes she finishes it I sit on the floor and read my other book moby dick
I don't like it as much as Charlotte's web, I wait for the flower to take effect and then she falls asleep.

Chapter 10

I stare at her for a minute or two she was in a deep sleep she wouldn't wake up for a long time.
The first thing I do Is pack some more food and a kitchen knife.
Then I go outside and worm my way through the houses.
I arrive at the town hall I go around to the door and sneak inside.
I look around the hall I find a chest behind the old one's chairs I wonder where they are.
As soon as I find my stuff and pack it into my backpack and go back outside I run to the great door and open it I walk outside and close the door.
I'm out and now I need to find my father.