Chapter 5-dates-annabeth

I laughed. Thats all Percy was making me do on this night until he had to sing. Yes...we were on our fifth date.

It all went downhill when he ran into me. We slipped into a random coffee shop and we started to talk.

First date was a disaster. He was taking me to a outdoor concert...and a thunderstorm happened.  We continued home,  then percy got his pants set on fire for a few seconds. I have to admit i laughed at that one.

Second date was simple. He took me out for dinner and A movie.  We discussed my part in a famous magazine in town and percy discussed his family.

Third date was Percy falling asleep the whole time. He had a major concert at a arena in town and he was up super late. I ended up sleeping over...

Fourth date was a baseball and i got a hat from one of the baseball players since Percy got complimented on his music.

And the fifth. He's performing at a rich club tonight and invited me along.  It was some charity event. Percy said he was singing since Jason lost his voice. Jason would be taking over guitar.

Percy cleared his voice. Annabeth had made him get into something nice. Forced him.

Percy got his attention quickly.  "So this is called hallelujah. First song of the night. " he smiled.

Jason started the guitar and then percy started singing....