Chapter 1: Where it all began!

Today was the first day of Freshman year. Caroline has just started high school. She was awaiting those new friendships she was going to make that she hoped would last a lifetime. That year was the first year they met and she knew one day they would become great friends she just never knew they would become so close it would one day crush her...

At first she was shy, like everyone else she meets she never really talks to them that much. He was a middle schooler when they first met so she didn't talk to him that much during the school day. She would have to wait till the bus ride home. Unfortunately, her best friend had already laid eyes on him. Which never really ends great in Caroline's eyes to begin with.

Her best friend was Dalana. She was a junior in high school. They lived close enough to each other that Dalana rode the same bus causing Caroline's plans to go south. Carolina and Dalana weren't exactly the two most popular girls in school, and when riding the bus they definitely didn't want to be tied to all the high school drama that happened in the back of the bus.

And when it came time for the high schoolers to get on the bus to go home Caroline and Dalana were always the only two high schoolers to sit upfront. Didn't really ever bother them to be the only two because in this particular day being a high schooler where all the middle schoolers sat was giving them an advantage to start becoming friends with the new boy in town. Later to become known as Cameron.

As the middle schoolers kept piling on the bus Cameron sat with Dalana and Caroline sat with her other friend Bryson. Bryson and Caroline shared a history from the year before when they got to know each other a little to well. So, while Caroline was stuck sitting with Bryson, her friend Dalana was getting to know Cameron. As the bus ride continued all the way home Caroline eventually learned where Cameron lived but never got to know him unlike her best friend. And before Caroline was able to say anything Dalana called dibs.