Chapter 3: Sophmore Year

This was the year Caroline became more involved with her FFA chapter by becoming the chapter Vice President. This also meant the she wasn't going to be on the bus that often because she would be staying after school mostly every other day. This was the year that Cameron and Bryson started High school. Being how Caroline had known them from the previous year she kind of told on herself when she was talking with her other best friend Amber, who is in the same grade as her. Amber was kind of shocked when Caroline pointed out the Freshmen.

To Caroline's surprise pointing out Cameron was a terrible decision on her part because it only made Amber like him more. Amber was in the process of coming out but didn't really know how. Amber was out at school to a certain extent but her family didn't really know. Immediately Caroline was back where she was when he first moved to that school district. Amber, without asking questions, called dibs.

Amber didn't say it out loud, but Caroline could see how Amber was looking at Cameron. Eventually Caroline backed off again, and became more involved with her friend group and her FFA chapter. She only did this because she would rather see her friends happy then in pain.

Caroline decided to become more involved in her FFA chapter by becoming the Vice President. She joined to distract her from the fact that she was once again taken away from her crush by a friend. Caroline was never riding the bus which gave her a way to avoid Cameron and Bryson.

To her dismay it only made things worse because she would do nothing but think about Cameron. Eventually Caroline gave in and started talking to Cameron again. They would talk for hours on end after school and during the weekends. Caroline knew she couldn't date him now because Amber was die hard crushing on him at this point.