~Chapter 7~

"so... may I know why THE HELL DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT KID?!" Zhuo Cheng immediately smack Xiao Zhan's head hard. Xiao Zhan start to whine and goes to his Senior Sister.

"Shijie,A-Cheng hit meee~" Xuan Lu start patting Xiao Zhan's head and start to chuckle before looking at Zhuo Cheng.

"A-Cheng.."

"ugh,Jiejie..you're protecting him so much! Just let me beat that pretty face of his!" They start to argue and hitting each other with pillows and stuffed animals in the room.

"Ah,what? you're saying my face is pretty then?" Xiao Zhan look at you Zhuo Cheng while smirking.

"You- come here you!!!💢💢💢" Annnnddddd they start to chase each other again. Xuan Lu start to chuckle as he look at them full of joy.

"What about the guy you met the other day? Don't you think he has a pretty face?" Xiao Zhan start teasing Zhuo Cheng nonstop making the guy start to blush until his ears are red.

"y..you-"

"Guy? what guy?" Xuan Lu asked in confused. Both of the men look at Xuan Lu.

"Tell me, which guy are you talking about?" Xuan Lu looked at both of the guys. Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan start looking at each other face.

"Don't tell me you have a boyfriend,A-Cheng?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Xiao Zhan start laughing hard while holding his stomach. Zhuo Cheng? heh... what can I say? He was so ashamed until the back of his neck is red...

"No,Jie- that's not it!" Zhuo Cheng turn to Xiao Zhan that still laughing then smack his head hard.

"ahem,well...we will discuss about it later.. anyway,why are you fighting just then?" Xuan Lu asked again, the smile on her face didn't disappear.

"It's this idiot! He sign up in-" before Zhuo Cheng finished his sentence, they suddenly heard an announcement.

"Dear students, please gather inside the hall... I repeat,please gather inside the hall...thank you"

"Is it 2 pm already?" Xiao Zhan asked. Zhuo Cheng nod while looking at his Watch.

"well, I'll better be going... can't wait to be the president of the University~" Xiao Zhan said while chuckling. Zhou Cheng was about to hit him again but Xiao Zhan immediately run away.

"that troublemaker! I'll sure to break his leg as soon as I got him!" Zhou Cheng said angrily, he stomp his foot on the ground. Xuan Lu smile before patting Zhou Cheng's head.

"Don't be upset A'Cheng...let's go to the Hall now" Xuan Lu said. Zhou Cheng sigh but still nodding.

***

All of the students that participate already gather around inside. Except, Xiao zhan.

"If I could kick him out of this list,I would do it a long time ago" Their Professor said between his breathe. Wang Yibo glances at the old man before turning his head away.

Just when they about to finish, Xiao Zhan entered the Hall. The proud smile never leave his face, even though he'll be in big trouble later on.

"XIAO ZHAN,YOU'RE LATE!" The professor start to scream. Xiao Zhan flinch a little, but still smiling.

"Blame the announcement, I just got inform by it" Xiao Zhan answered. The professor about to throw his books but some teachers immediately stop him.

Xiao Zhan immediately saw Wang Yibo and wave at him. But Yibo turn his head away, looking at the walls. Xiao Zhan pout then goes to Wang Yibo side immediately.

"Yah Yibo,it's not nice to ignore people" Xiao Zhan said while trying to get Yibo's attention.

"boring"

That word suddenly comes out of Yibo's mouth. Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"am I boring you?" Xiao Zhan ask. And as usual, Yibo ignored him.

After a few minutes, the Hall start to fill up with students. After that, the teachers start to watch over the students and keep them silent.

Half an hour later, The professor start to take out voting paper. When he opened the paper, his eyes got wide. He couldn't believe his own eyes so he rub his eyes to make sure what he saw is a correct one. After staring at it for 5 minutes, he cough to catch everyone's attention.

"The person who will be the Vice President is... Wang Yibo" All of the students act like it's nothing since they know  he'll be part of it.

"The person who will be the President is..." The professor stop for a while then sigh before continuing his words.

"..Xiao..Zhan"

BAAM!

Everyone immediately turn to the sounds. And there thay saw Xiao Zhan that already on the ground.

"Ah..ha ha ha..ha.." Xiao Zhan let out an awkward laugh then stand up. He rub the back of his neck and head out immediately.

"Gotta go!" He start running away. All the teachers and students start questioning about him.

***

"Not so relax now are you?" Zhou Cheng ask in teasing tone. Xiao Zhan pout then wash his face.

"I never thought that it will be me, so that's why the old man looks so pale and startled.. haha" he stare at his own reflection.

"Don't try to turn the University upside down..or the professor might have an heart attack" Zhou Cheng replied. Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"Don't worryyy,I won't"

"You'll have to work with The Prince of Righteous too.. so don't mess things up" Zhou Cheng said while looking at Xiao Zhan face. Then Xiao Zhan realize.

"...you didn't even pay attention to what the professor said until you heard your name?" Zhou Cheng asked while Xiao Zhan only laugh awkwardly.

"that's why I fall down,I was shocked" Xiao Zhan answered.

When Zhou Cheng about to replied, they heard a cold voice.

"Xiao Zhan"

They both turn at the voice and they saw,

Wang Yibo

stand there while holding some paper.

"Work" Yibo said before heading out.

They both silents for a few minutes.

"...since when did HE comes in?" Zhou Cheng asked. Xiao Zhan shake head.

"Maybe he's a ghost"

.
.
.
To be continue

I'm sorry for the late update... I'm actually working on something so.. I'm quite busy. Anyway, don't forget to vote!!! ❣️bye now! mwah