Should I?

After class was over we decided to go get a snack before we had to go back to class"Bubba,have you talked to my sister lately?" "No,why?" I could tell she was worried about something because of the look on her face but what she didn't know was that I was going to tell her I had feelings and her sister was helping me."How about after school,we go to your house and see if she's home?" she nodded,I was nervous and couldn't concentrate during class,I kept drawing hearts in my notebook and kept daydreaming until the teacher noticed.

~Time Skip-After School~ 

"Maihua!" I kept searching through the halls for her and I couldn't find her anywhere!

"Emma!I know you have to leave but have you seen Maihua?"

"Last time I seen her was in class before the bell rang,why?"

Great!Where could sh-

"Boo."

Sooooooo,if you know me well then,you would know whenever someone scared me,I would throw a punch.

"OW!Y/N,WHAT THE HELL!?"

I knew who's voice that was,I slowly turned around expecting a cute yet angry face.

"MAIHUA!I'M SORRY!" I tried to pretend like I didn't know it was her.

~Maihua's POV~

So surprising this girl is not easy,neither is scaring her,"Lets just go."

"Where are we going?"

"To see if Gaonhas home!"

~Your POV~

Will she like me back?

Will she reject me?

Should I do this?...

A/N(Im sorry for the short chapter!I promise the next one will be longer!)

(Daily Maihua Pic💕😂)