'New couple,who dis?'

Y/N POV

On the way there I was freaking out,I was playing with my bracelets Maihua got me,"Y/N,whats wrong? I can tell your stressed out over something." I couldn't ignore her so I had to come up with a excuse,"I-Um,left my homework at school?" She knew I was lying so she pulled over,"Ok bubba,whats really wrong?" Should I tell her now or should I wait? Well lets see,if I tell her in front of Gaonha i'll be more nervous,but if I do it now it'll be awkward on the way to her house.."Helloooo?Earth to Y/N!" forget it it i'll tell her now. "Maihua,I have something to tell you,but please don't think i'm weird!" "Ok bubba,now whats is it?" "I-i,like y-you..." her face lit up and a cute smile ran across her face,"Why are you s-smiling?" she giggled,"Come here bubba!" she pulled me close and kissed me,I could feel her smiling when she kissed me,but I was confused,did she like me or did she do that to make me feel less shy? after a few minutes of kissing she told me four words that i'll never forget,"I love you too."

~Time Skip 5 minutes later~

Gaonha😎❤-WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!SCHOOL WAS OUT 53 MINUTES AGO!

Y/N😂❤-I told her! And she kissed me!

Gaonha😎❤-So my sister kissed you,AND YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO NOT CALL ME?!!!

Y/N😂❤-I'm sorry!!I'll buy you donuts?

Gaonha😎❤-Glazed,and take your time girl!

I felt a soft hand touch my thigh,I looked down and it was Maihua's hand.I told her we needed to stop for donuts for her sister but she told me we needed to go somewhere,so I called Gaonha and told her I would door dash her some,so didn't mind as long as she got them. "Maihua,where are we going?" "You'll see,heh." Once we got to the place,it was a hotel,we checked in and went to our room.When we got in I ran straight to the bed!It was so soft but all of a sudden I heard the door close,"Maihua what are you doing in here?" she ran to the bed and the went on top of me,

~SMUT WARNING!!!(You have been warned!)~

"Baby what are you doing?" She was up to something,then she kissed my neck,making me gasp,"Oh baby,that wasn't even the beginning.."  She left a hickey on my neck which I let her do,she told me she was marking what was hers,she took my shirt off then continued to kiss me,she grabbed my waist and picked me up making me sit on her lap,"M-maihua?" "Hmm?" I decided to say something that turned every lesbian on,"I want more.." "With pleasure..."

~MAIHUA POV~

I started to kiss her neck then worked my way down,I was taking her pants off when I heard her moan quietly..(I'm sorry😂) (THIS IS FOR THE HORNY LESBIANS OUT THERE!) I wanted to do more so,I took off her underwear and made her suck on my fingers,I traced all the way down her stomach then.....stuck them inside her,she moaned very loud then turned me on by saying..."DADDY~!"

A/N soooooooo,i'm sorry of how cringey this is um....I was reading some stories and seen alot of smut andddddd,I wanted to try,if this is cringey..I'm glad I made you cringe! :)