Part 5-A SLAP ON THE FACE

Many incident occurred between us with so many push and pull from both madrasa and school.almost everyday when i am coming back from my SL class,he would come back of me and would do something.i would just smile and let it go.my best friend Janna would always be with me.

one fine day,when he did that to me, Janna got so angry.i never got angry or disturb. IDK why she got angry.i only thought that he was doing it for fun.so i didn't take seriously at all.as a small girl,i didn't know anything about love also.

when we reached our class,she told me to go to him and slap him on his face.i never agreed nor said anything back.i had no intention to malice him at all.but she took my hand and made me slap on his face.i was so worried inside and was about to cry.i decided to run to my class.when i was about to run, he held my hand and tried to slap me back.instead we had a big fight.we didn't even notice we were in the corridor.half of the section were staring at us with a big crowd. no one came to stop us.everyone was watching us like a DRAMA.when all my energy had gone,i pushed him and ran away to my class.i cried a lot.

our class teacher called us and gave us a lecture.but all i had in mind was the incident.i was still crying,with him beside me.

when i was laying on my desk,one boy from my class came to me and said that Janna was the one who complained to teacher.i didn't believe it then because i trusted my best friend.

many days i was in a deep depression about that incident.due to that incident,the thing which i hate the most now is being slapped or to slap someone.i hated it a lot like anything.

after that incident,we didn't have much contact for some days. i always wanted to say sorry to him but i couldn't face him.

i thought he would hate me but he was still back of me and didn't leave me alone.

when we reached grade 4,we had to shift to other sections with boys and girls separate. due to my unlucky,our class were near to boys section.he would always come there to see me.