Part 6-BEFRIEND

Months passed by,

i messaged him one day to say sorry to him.i know it was late but i couldn't forget it.

he forgiven me and i was happy about that.but that happiness didn't last longer.he started messaging me to accept him.i was like its my mistake to say sorry to him.i shouldn't have said that:)

after studying in his madrasa for some years,i got shifted to other madrasa due to our shifting to new house.

till grade 8,he was back of me to accept him. idk why i couldn't accept him. all ik is i had no feelings for him.

how could i accept a guy without having any feelings!?it would become a forced relationship.i had no hatred or enemy towards him.i wanted to be close to him and befriend with him.because i always believe in friendship rather than being in relationship.

-its all because i am also a girl who had a breakup from a relation.all we had is full of fights and regrets.-

so i don't want to lose him or anyone who loves me deeply by being in a relationship.friends would stay longer with us,no matter what happens.but love would only ruin the relation between two people and even ruin their friendship.

i always wanted him to be my best-friend. but he never agreed for that.he always wanted us to be together in a relation.

after some years,i heard from someone that Janna made me to slap him because she had a crush on him. by that time she had already left the school.

now his mind is full of hatred towards me and always ignore me.

he is on his way and i am on my way.

But i wish he would forgive me someday🙂

in the end, we are all bad in someones story.