Chapter - 19

Y/N POV

🎵ring ring🎵

Oh Jungkook got a message , it popped on the screen so i saw that it was a message from unknown number. I was about to ignore the text but I saw something familiar in the message something *Lee-* was written.

"Lee...sounds familiar...by any chance is she Jungkook's ex?!"

Jungkook appeared out of blue.

Jungkook "My ex? What do you mean?"

"I think you got a text from your ex"

Jungkook "what! Really?!"

He checked his phone immediately.

Jungkook " Yaah! You were right! It's her!! OMGG! AM I DREAMING!! wait lemme text her back!"

"What did she messaged you?"

Jungkook "She sent a 'Hiii Jungkook!! , Lee Ji eun here!! I finally got your number! I missed you soo much!' "

"Seriously?! How did she appear out of nowhere!"

Jungkook " OMGG!  She asked me to meet her today evening in the amusement park! I'm sooo excited! "

"Soo are you going?"

Jungkook "OF COURSE!!  I will meet her after a long time! How can i not goo!"

"Ohh.."

Jungkook "Do you want to come along!"

"What! me? Nooo! What will i do between you lovers!!"

Jungkook "Ayee~ we are not lovers yet! You can join and meet Ji eun!"

"What do you mean by LoVeRs YeT?!!"

Jungkook "I mean we WERE lovers! right now we are not maybe in future..."

What. Why did she appear?! It was going smooth without her!

"You are soo cheesy with words! Aghh! I can't stand it! "

Jungkook "you coming or not? "

"Going out with you two would be very boring i can assume already!! So I'm not going! "

Jungkook "okayy! Whatever!  It would be fun to be with her after sucha long time!! I gotta go and get ready! Byee~"

He left the house the very moment.

"I have my pride too! I can't go!
.....
But leaving both of them together wouldn't be a good idea..especially the way Jungkook was excited to meet her!"

What should i do?

Yes! I'll  do what i should! Ill do my job! AKA I'll have to spy on them! Nothing wrong! Just doing my job! Yea!

》》Time skip to 5:00 pm 《《

I was hiding outside Jungkook's house. I was mask and a cap to hide myself.