Attention

This is my fanmade crossover where miraculous lady bug and assassination class meet but i do not own this characters i just want to do this cuz i was inspired but she didnt continue but ill try to make some

____________________________________

____Chapter one____

Nagisa's pov

Karasuma sensei called me into his office. I was standing in front of the door wondering what is he going to say to me, I opened the door and enter the room.

"karasuma sensei why did you call me" I said, " I have a mission for you, which is you are going to protect someone in paris cuz takaoka has escaped from the prison" karasuma said, "but why me why cant the other assassins do it" I said,"because you are like the rival of him and you are the greatest assassin here so would you accept this mission" karasuma said, "how about my family how will they react to this"I said, "they wont bother if i said you will be an exchange student from paris" karasuma said,
"okay then I will try to complete this mission" I said "very well then" karasuma said.

After that I went back to our class room and they were listening to what karasuma sensei told me about the mission. kayano came infront of me and said "dont worry nagisa you can do this mission", "yea..."I said, And then karma stand up then gave me some of his spicy thing (wasabi,pepper,etc.)"what do I need this for"I said confuse,"dont worry you'll need it" karma said.

Skiping that
At paris

Marinette's pov

Oh no!!!!! Im gonna be late again!! Its because I overslept again. good thing the bell didnt ring yet, when i enterd the school every one was still there I went to see alya and asked her "why are we not at our classroom" I said, "gurl you are way to early today! And I also heard we are having a new student tomorrow but we will meet the new teacher"alya said, " wait im EARLY" I said suprisingly. But atleast im not late.

*Bell rings*

We entered our classroom. I was thinking. WHAT IF THE NEW STUDENT IS A GIRL AND THEN ADRIEN IS GONNA HAVE A CRUSH ON HER AND MARRY HER AND HAVE A LITTLE HAMSTER."gurl are you worried because of the new student"alya said like she knows what im thinking, "hehehe.... What do youu meeaannn im n-not worried" I said trying not to be suspicious, "suuurreeee" alya said, but already know that im lying.

We went to our sits and when Ms. Bustier entered the room she said "we have a new P.E. teacher pls come in Mr.Takaoka"Ms. Bustier said, "Hello students I hope we can be all be family" takaoka said.

After that

I hope u enjoy this crossover tell me if u love this i will write more if u do

Sorry for my bad grammar

                                   Date released
June11,thursday,2020