____Chapter two___

Nagisa's pov

When I packed my things I actually take karma's advice from taking his spicy stuff.

When arrived at the airport, I got to the airplane then I went to sleep before I arrived.

At paris

Marinette's pov

When I meet our new teacher I kinda think he is up to no good. tikki had also feel the bloodlust but only a little.

School already ended a while ago and I kinda have to go home now, but then I realized something when I got home.... "ITS ABOUT THE NEW STUDENT.. Omg omg omg omg omg!."I said"Marinette its going to be okay.. What if its a boy?"tikki said, "your right tikki I think im just over reacting a bit" I said.

I went to sleep, and, think good thing there is no an akumatized person.

Back to nagisa

Nagisa's pov

I finally arrived at paris. I went to find an apartment or a hotel, after that I packed my things and go to school to get my uniform (and btw Karasuma sensei already enrolled nagisa in paris) after I did that I rested and waited for tomorrow.

In the morning

Still nagisa's pov

Today is the day is where I will start my journey I got my boy uniform ready and decided to go to my new school (oof nvm ignore about the uniform they dont wear uniforms, I actually forgot. He's just wearing his normal boy clothes)

Marinette's pov

Well today is the day that I will meet the new student I took a shower then I wore my clothes then I head to school saying to my parents after kissing their cheeks "bye mom! Bye dad!" "Bye sweetie"mom said "hava a good day at school"dad said, "I will!"I said smiling.

I made it at school in time and got to my sit, and so does the rest of the class, sat on their chairs as well. Mr.bustier entered the room and said "okay class! Remember what I told you yesterday that we have a new student!" This is it.. This is the worst day ever!!...

"And also she is an exchange student from japan and please be kind to her.. Please come in!" Ms bustier said The door opened and then I saw a light blue haired girl. then alya whispered to me that "girl.. she almost has the same hair style as you"alya said, "your right she kinda does" I said, " your sit is at the back and while I leave you guys can introduce to each other" Ms bustier said.

Nagisa's pov

When Ms. Bustier left the room and walk to my sit then this chloe girl (If u are wondering how she know her bc karasuma sensei gave nagisa all their information) said "hey you
see that cute,handsome blonde boy." she said, "yes?" I said, "well you see he is mine got that" she said, welp here goes nothing "well you see im a boy.." I said

_________________________________________________________
If you guys have some idea pls tell me beofre I run out.
UnU

Released date:
June13,Saturday,2020