Chapter one: YOU LITTLE WANKER!!!

"Oh, Daniel!!!" Skittles yelled through the hallway into his 'fortress of dudeness'. 

 "Goddammit..." Daniel said to himself. He'd been annoyed by her constantly ever since Tyler and that annoying little sister of his named Kat's mum became friends with his dad. He could never shake that little girl loose, not even with a crowbar.

 "DANIEL!!!" she yelled once again before entering his room. If she wasn't so damn adorable, he'd strangle her right then and there.

  "Well if it isn't the little pipsqueak." he said to her, mockingly. "Come for another noogie?" he threatened, cracking his bones.

  "You're gonna get grandma's arthiritis, dummy." she said, obviously not threatened. "Also, Daddy said that if you keep giving me noogies, I'll lose all my brain cells. And then you're gonna be in trouble!" she taunted, tugging on his red sweater, the one his father insisted he wear for the party. He was wearing a red sweater with aztec prints on it, which he preffered over the 'rudolph the red nosed reindeer' sweater, some simple kakis, and his old and rugged red converse shoes. He also wore a brown beanie to cover his brown semi-messy hair, and a green scarf and green mittens with the fingers cut out of them, which made them ultimately useless. He was a rough and tough bad boy who made every girl faint. Hell, thye first time Kat saw him, she fainted. But not Skittles. Skittles always thought of him as a dirtbag who had some emotions, She loved him, nevertheless, and always reffered to him as a 'big fat booger', aka, biggest, bestest bro ever.

 "Anyways," Skittles continued. "Tyler and Kat and his mum is gonna come, so you better be looking sharp for your boyfriend!" she added with a wink. The adorable little 'orphan annie' wore a plain green sweater with aztec printed white tights, the patterns being red, brown, gold, and green. She wore a red scarf around her neck, the ring their father gave her when she was adopted with the green saphire in it, her tan timberlands, and a red beanie on her messy brown hair with golden tips. She was extremely hyper and always happy, but when she was angry, ahe'd always have this adorable face and puff her cheeks, but it only made her cuter. She was always on Daniels back about his 'love life' and hated any girl who didn't like her. And the only person who liked him who ever even liked her was, of course, Tyler.

 "Firstly, Pops has got it wrong. You can't lose brain cells if you haven't any!" Daniel said with a smirk, as if he'd one upped her, which she knew he didn't. "And secondly, I don't give a damn if he's here. You only like him because he calls you 'lolli' and pinches your cheeks. He probably doesn't even like you. Your just an annoying little brat." he added, knowing that he'd now one upped her.

 Skittles eyes teared up, but she'd learned over the years the they lived together to never show emotion.

 "You're a meanie!" she blurted out. She may as well finish. "And- and I'm telling on you!"

 "Awe, pipsqueak..." Daniel said, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just... stop mentioning Tyler to me, and maybe I'll be less rude to you. Got it?" he said, holding the little girls hands in his, wipeing her tears with her hands.

 "Ha ha ha NO." the pipsqueak said, dashing out of the room and towards the house phone to call Tyler and tell him that Daniel was being mean.

 "YOU LITTLE WANKER!!!" he yelled from his fortress.