Chapter Two: Jack, come back!

"Tyler!!! Oh, TYLER!!!" the little girl named Kat yelled, looking for her older sibling.

 "Oh no..." Tyler whispered to himself, tugging on his itchy sweater, hoping that Kat wouldn't wander in and start bugging him about Daniel.

 "I found you, Tyler!!!" the girl yelled as she wandered into Tylers room to bug him about Daniel. "Skittles called and said that Daniel's being a big fat meanie. You'd better do something about your boyfriend!"

 "Ugh.." Tyler uttered as he struggled to scratch his chest where his sweater itched most. He hated that word now that Kat and her little friend Skittles learned what it meant. They were both adorable and he loved them to no end, but when it came to Daniel...

 "Tyler? Are you okie?" the twit asked as she sat beside him on his bed.

 "I'm fine, Kat. You can go now. Trust me, I'll take care of him." he said, reassuring her that Daniel would learn his lesson.

 "Yeah, you will!" Kat said, revealing to Tyler what he'd just said, making him slightly blush. The little muppet wore a green sweater with christmas patterns on it that read 'ba humbug' and red tights with white aztec prints, as well as some uggs, a white scarf, white mittens, and a white beanie that covered her lengthy black hair. The adorable child was always hyper and insane, but she seemed oddly quiet. Oh well. She's been bestfriends with Skittles since before Tyler knew her. His mum adopted her to keep him company, as if she was a puppy. When they were small, he would've preferred a puppy rather than her. But he loved her as a little sister, and she loved him too.

 "Do you mind?" Tyler asked, irritated. The brit wore a white sweater with aztec pints, black jeans, his whit converse shoes, a white beanie to cover his blonde hair with blue tips, a black scarf, and white mittens. He was a shy and timid lad who was always called a nerd or fat, although everyone mistook him as anorexic. He was a sweet boy who was kind to anyone who was nice to him, and if you weren't, he'd be the better man and turn the other cheek, which irritated his bullies. But moreover, he was hopelessly in love with the boy of his dreams, his knight in shining armor... Daniel Coleman. He blushed at the thought of him. Especially since it was official that he liked him too.

 "Yo! Tyler! Come back to me!" Kat said eager to get her big bros attention. "Earth to Tyler! Tyler to EARTH!!! Jack, come back!"

 "I'm not Jack, and this isn't Titanic. And you definately wouldn't be Rose!" he commented playfully.

 "Shut up, Jack! And speaking of romantic movies that I always happen to mistake as comedies," she added, making Tyler nervous, "what are you gonna do when you meet Daniel under the mistletoe?" she asked, poking at his cheeks. He snarled and snappped at her fingers, making her yelp.

 "Him and I are not an item!" he yelled, agrovated. "Get over it!" He was so helplessly nervous at the thought of anyone knowing about their secret love, he'd do anything to keep it a secret.  "Just leave me alone." he uttered, teary eyed. He decided to go downstairs and binge on some cookies that his mum planned on bringing to the party and crying silently to himself. Yep... that's the life.

 "Well then..." Kat said quietly to herself. "We'll just have to wait and see."

 And with that, she went off to find Tyler's iPhone and call Skittles. This little twit had a plan, and she wouldn't be doing it alone.