Chapter 1: Changing Weather

All was peaceful and calm at the Tree of life. The lion guard had successfully moved to the tree of life and was calming down after celebrating Kion's coronation to become the king of the tree of life. Well... except Bunga.

"Kion!" yelled Bunga trying to wake Kion up. He was Unsuccessful and tried again, but louder.

"KION!" yelled Bunga for the second time. Kion jumped at the noise and peered at Bunga. Kion knew that Bunga hadn't calmed down from the night before and just stood and smiled back.

"What do you want Bunga?" asked Kion tiredly from the late night.

"I was just coming to say that your family is leaving and also you may want to wake Rani as well." replied Bunga in a happy tone. Kion nodded his head as Bunga exited the tree.

"Rani," Kion said in an attempt to wake her up. Rani opened her left eye to see what was going on. "What Kion?" She asked the golden lion. "Bunga came in and told me to wake you up because my family are leaving now," Replied Kion smirking at Rani. "Ok..." Rani said yawning.

"Help, someone help me please!" a faint noise screamed. "Oh boy that was fast," Rani told Kion. "Let's go," replied Kion. 

Two young lions were being chased by 3 Leopards towards the moutain pass and one had a severely injured foot. Kion and Rani raced to scene but looked to be to late. The two lions were surrounded by the leopards. "Hevi Kabisa, Rani get behind me!" Kion ordered. Rani got behind Kion as he Roared at the leopards sending them back to the last Moja Kwa Moja stone. Kion and Rani ran down to the lions. "Are you ok?" asked Kion. "Yeah we are now," replied one of the lions. Kion spotted one of the lions leg and asked... "What happened to your leg and whats your names?" Asked Kion. "My name is Tabi and this is my younger brother Bambe, My leg was delivered by a big blow and now I can't put any pressure on it what so ever." answered Tabi. "Ok Follo..." Kion said but was interrupted by a thunder storm. "Follow me," said Kion. Bambe saw the paint on Kion's and Rani's head. "What is that paint on your head for?" asked Bambe interested. "It is the mark of king and queen of the tree of life," replied Rani.

Then Kion looked up and realised that the wind was picking up. Rani realised that to and started to wonder what was going on. [by the way, tornado sirens is such a thing in this story] *Loud noise* "How has that gone off?" asked Kion looking at Rani with the classic oh god face. "Don't ask me," replied Rani.