37. Confrontations

Third Person POV

In an old bathroom somewhere in an abandoned building, the sound of gushing water was loud. A metallic smell filled the air as someone splashed the water against their body. Leo took the water in his palms as he washed the blood off his arms. He winced in pain as the warm water burnt the long nail scratches on his hands.

Namjoon's sister. That bitch, she did it trying to defend herself.

The moment he killed Namjoon's family, he went into hiding. He knew the girl had seen him in the office that day he stole the burner phone. She would have probably also informed Bangtan about it by now.

He also knew about the woman's real identity. He knew she was Queen. But he never said or did anything because he had been explicitly informed to not harm or expose her.

"Seeing your state, I assume you have been successful", a voice spoke from behind. Leo turned briefly to look at him before continuing washing the blood off him.

"It was a low-blow though honestly", the new voice spoke. "Killing Namjoon's mother and sister. I don't know why Boss asked you to do it but it seemed rather cowardly"

Leo turned his head as he immediately gripped this man's collars and pushed him to the wall.

"Watch your mouth WonHo"

"Why are your panties in a twist?", WonHo pushed Leo away.

"Boss knows what he is doing and I don't want you blindly shitting on him again"

WonHo scoffed before settling in the back. "Where is he anyway?"

"He's out now. So get back to your work. Find out what is happening at Bangtan Mansion"

"I already did", WonHo smirked. "There's a witch hunt for you. Someone snitched on you and now the whole Mafia is out looking. But that's not even the best part. Queen has been found alive. She was living all the time as one of the Bangtan members"

"I know", Leo mindlessly answered.

"What?", WonHo was taken aback. "How did you know about her? And if you did, why didn't you kill her already?"

"Boss told me not to. He said Queen was to be left unharmed"

"I wonder why Boss wanted to keep her alive. Also when will I be able to meet him? You said Boss wants to meet me in person. But, he never contacted me"

Leo ignored him, now washing his face. "When the time is right, he will call for you"

There was silence as the sound of the gushing water was the only one to be heard.

"Tick tock on the clock, Leo's gonna get socked", WonHo made a rhyme which irked the elder.

"Get back to work you fucking bastard", Leo angrily spewed. "I believe we have enough things to do than listen to you spill such bullshit"

"What a prick", WonHo scoffed before walking away.

———•••———

Third Person POV

As it was decided, Bangtan drove to the warehouse which Queen had asked them to be at. The moment the rest of the boys came to know about this, they rushed back from Ilsan. Namjoon was the most furious anyone had ever seen. In just one day, he had seen so much betrayal, he was out for blood.

First Leo, his most trusted man who killed his family. He had used all his resources, men and contacts to try and find Leo. And when he laid his hand on the man, he was going to torture him until Leo begged Namjoon to kill him.