under the mistletoe *5sos preferance*

Calum: me and calum have been friends for a long time we both liked eachother but we didn't liked to show it because we were scared it might be awkward with the other boys. We were going to spend Christmas at Ashton's house he was throwing a big party. I was waiting for Cal to pick me up from my house. "I'm Here :)" I quickly rushed because I don't like to keep him waiting. We got to Ash's house and Michael looked at me up down "You Look Amaizng " Michael responded "thank you Mikey not bad yourself" I could tell that calum got mad because of his fist a few moments later I was sitting next to cal and Mikey showed up "So I've never had a Christmas kiss before maybe today is my lucky day ?" Michael said jokinly calum walked away I really didn't like seeing him this way. It was about to hit 12 and there was no sign of him I thought he  had left but his car was still there. The people were counting down and it was at 3 seconds I just feel strong hands spin me around and Me And cal were kissing under the mistle toe "I Got This Mistletoe Just For Us"

Luke: Luke And I Had been secretly dating for about 6months now we couldn't say anything because of managment. It was Christmas and we were spending it with the whole 5sos crew and their families. it was really hard to stay away from Luke because we were just so used to being cuddly around eachother. He had mistletoes everywhere but that was mostly because most of their families had someone in their life and they were so cute and cuddly that's probably where Luke gets it from hehe Luke's cousin came in and sat next to me "You look beautiful" his cousin told me "thank you " I responded Luke saw and came to sit next to me really close I didn't want him to get introuble so I scooted away. Liz told him to help bring out some stuff so his cousin took advantage and kept sweet talking me some things made me laugh because they were so corny. I suddenly feel this strong hand pulling me it was luke pulling in to kiss me "we were under the mistletoe it seemed like the right thing to do"

Ashton: me and Ashton had been dating for 2 Years now we were gunna spend Christmas at his house. I loved his family they were all so nice and caring . I was wearing my green flowy dress with some red heels. I was still not as tall as ashton. We got to his house and he blindfolded me "Where are you taking me Ashton, I know your house pretty well no need to hide anything" it was 10:50 so I really had no idea what's going on he took off the blindfold and all I see is red pedals everywhere and thousands of mistletoes "Wendy you have to kiss me for every mistletoe there is " We gave each other lots "But I Still Want My Christmas Kiss Wendy"

Michael: Me and my Michael have been friends since we were little kids we would do everything together. It was Christmas eve and we were spending it it NYC times square. He surprised me with the news literally a day before ! We got to new York we got ready and we headed to times square I got distracted that when I turned Mikey was gone he was on stage "Can I Have Eveyonea attention ?" " So I Have been in love with my best friend since we were 8 years old and I wanna show her how much she means to me by this slideshow I made for us " *slideshow ends* "Will You Be My Forever? "Michael of course I will !!!" He pulls me up on stage and we kiss under a mistletoe toe I couldn't believe it that was the cutest thing some one has ever done to me. I really am the luckiest girl