Chapter One

Thank you so much guys for reaching 500.000 subscribers. We will go through of this journey until the end together ! Love ya

Nicooooole
Nicole!!!!!
Are you listening to me?

And then the reality hit me. It's time to turn back into my miserable life. The process is simple; put my headphones down and close the app. Simple, yet enough.

"What do you want?" I said to my brother
"Nothing just tomorrow we have school and we have to go early " he replied with a sarcastic tone

Sometimes l think how my life would be if he wasn't part of the family. He is so annoying that l want to punch him. I hope that he was only that.....

"Hey why are you not answering you little......"

"ENOUGH YOU TWO IN YOUR ROOMS NOW!" Our mum said in an angry tone

None of us answered and both went to our rooms. Five minutes later, l changed into my pijamas and plopped myself into my bed and thinking about my life. I am just a common girl who just lives an ordinary and non exciting life. No one understands , sometimes even my best friend, Stella. Well we have nothing in common. She accompanies me because of helping her with homework and l because of her popularity at school. At least l gain something from this. Her father is a cop and yeah. Everyone fears her.
Because of that she helped lot of people and especially from our school. That's  the main reason that they are afraid of her. Because she knows all of their secrets.

Hello 🙋🏼‍♀️ welcome to the story 500000! Please vote and comment l would appreciate it 💜.
Also chapter 2 is up❣

Hello 🙋🏼‍♀️ l am the author and l know that this chapter is lame and boring.
Please give it an other chance to this book
Thank you ❤