Chapter two

Morning. A moment of the day that must be cheerful. Like in the movies. Happy people waking up with a wide smile plastered on their faces. They start their day eating breakfast,  chit chatting about their day's plans, with positiveness filling up the room.

But reality is different. At least mine. I wake up, head to the bathroom, doing the same exact things like a robot. And then meeting my parents heading to their work , as my brother drinks his coffee. Typical goodmornings, fake smiles and boredom can be detected through this time of the day.

UGH I HATE MORNINGS! Especially when l have to go to school.

That's life.

I drank my cup of milk and head to my bedroom as l grabbed fiercely my school backpack. I changed into simple pants and a t-shirt. What about make-up? Nothing sweetie. Despite the fact that everyone at school wear make-up , l just don't. I can't simply understand the reason.

"Hey are you ready ?" my brother Chris said.
"I guess so"

And then we head both to our destinations. I at school and he at university.

Right outside the school gate l saw Stella waving at me. I waved her back until l realised that another person caught her attention who was right behind me.

I hoped that he wasn't the person that l thought but here he is.

"Goodmorning" he mumbled.
I answered back just a goodmorning because l am a nice person.

He is Kangmin. A boy from S.Korea whom everyone admires and wants to be their boyfriend. He is very popular and one of the most reliable informers of Stella. Not to mention that their parents are colleagues.

In the moment she saw him her eyes shined. She ran to hug him and hey stayed in that position for a while.

Until they acknowledged my existence.

"Um good morning Nicole. How are you?"  I hate those typical conversations

"Good morning Stella! I am fine! We are going to sit together right?"

" I am fine thank you for your interest ! " she replied glancing to Kangmin who was filming a tik tok video for his thousands fans , believing that he will become famous. Wait ,who am l kidding !He is even being paid from tik tok so l guess he is.....

Then l grap her from her arm and head to our class. Sitting down and waiting for the teacher to come. First class of the day ; History. About what ? Fake perspectives of historical events....... (no offense)

She scrolled through her feed on Twitter without giving attention to me , until l broke the silence.
"Um have you read the sixth extract in the page 51?"
" l guess not " she replied coldly
After another two minutes of silence her eyes lit up looking at her phone.

"What's going on?" I asked her hoping to learn something interesting.
" OH MY DO YOU REMEMBER ONE YEAR AGO WHEN THEY PRESENTED A NEW GAME BASED ON VIRTUAL REALITY???? IT IS GOING TO BE RELEASED IN ONE WEEK" she shouted , excitement rushing through her body.

"First of all calm down. Secondly, do you mean that nameless game on VR that some scientists claim that it is dangerous? "

"Come on now Nicole a game can't be dangerous. OH! You're telling me that because it's based in new technology right? You're joking! Every time a new technology is developed ,everyone thinks that it's bad for a person's health! This is ridiculous. Think that some years ago there was a fear for radios. FOR RADIOS. In conclusion do not trust everyone going out and saying their stupid opinion." She said with an almost angry tone

Suprised by her behaviour l just nodded not wanting to start a conflict. She is the only person that l am close at school. But being close to her is like being close to all the popular kids such as Kangmin and l don't like it. I guess l do not have another choice.....

Thank you so much guys for reading my story so far 🙂🙂. I would appreciate if you vote this chapter and also share your thoughts in the comments about the story 💜💜💜💜
Also l would like to apologize for my grammar/spelling and vocabulary mistakes 🙃 (English is not my first language)
(Also l added a calming music that l recommend to listen while you are upset !)
Chapter 3 is up ❣