Way 1: To Plot A Story

The 3 Arcs Plot Structure
Act One
Beginning:
To introduce the characters and setting and the basic information they need to know about the main protagonist and their relationship with others (don't give to much away, leave misunderstandings and hidden information for the reader to understand later)
Inciting Incident:
Something that creates conflict in the novel that the main protagonist is now faced with but is not so sure about (the protagonist doesn't have to know it's a problem just make sure the reader does
Ex; the protagonist enters a new school she/he is thinking this is going to be a fresh start but (inciting incident) the school is actually a drug dealing business that everyone is the school now has their hands dirty just by going there. Now your protagonist has to find a way to get herself out of the situation)
Second Thought:
The character is now fully invested and there is no going back, they are locked into their problem and now the only way is out!!!
Act Two
Obstacle:
Put in the first challenge that your character has to go through to prepare her/himself for the journey in front of them! (Make this part introduce things that make them confused and even invite new ,or old, characters in to make them confused)
Obstacle:
Make another obstacle for the character that shows that their getting used to everything around them for a split second.
Ex; it could be the the protagonist gets a situation that is east for her to handle and get out of the way. On top of them hiding it from their parents and all. Until...
Midpoint:
A big plot twist that makes the problem so unbearable that it interferes with their whole life. Son or or later it's taken over there life.
Plot twist Ex;
Whatever is going on has a big opportunity of failing because of a person in higher power (no not like a god figure, like a boss)
Or, another one of my stories or (if it's not up) check out Pinterest!
Obstacle:
Now the new plot twist creates an obstacle on top of the fact you have already been getting the old ones. Add in emotional feelings to make it harder for the character to make decisions through this time period.
Disaster:
After it looks like they have everything in control, make a Disaster that  changes everything. It can be that they have to make a big decision that affects everyone or someone else has the power over them if they don't act a curtain way.
Crisis:
The big disaster becomes into full affect because now everything is exploding. Secrets are being let out. Questions are getting answered.
Act Three
Obstacle:
Something that pulls everything together but is still a problem, yet it looks more like normal now.
Wrap up:
Everything is coming to and end, mistakes are being fixed, misunderstandings are being understood, and more questions lead to more answers
The End:
Now all this information goes into the goal that your character had been trying to achieve this whole time. It all comes to an end, yet the character still has a life to live this is the end of you noting it down. The character changed, for the better or worse!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
THE END
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜