AYESHA

Her pussy quivered as she slowly turned around with wobbly knees.

EH??? OMO..c-c-could it be? CHINCHAYO?? Could it really be? O.O

"Oli eh oh xx" a voice whispered.

"OPPPAAAAAAA! SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEE >.<!!" Momo wailed, running into Oli's arms.

Lena meowed and bit her nails with fear, ITCHING her coochie with teary eyes before she saw it.

Her eyes widened. She couldn't believe it.

Shindong, Oli and Momo were having a threesome... SHINDOG WAS CHEATING ON POOR AMBER!

Stumbling, Lena tapped Shindong on she shoulder.

"M-m-mm..m...mianhe..." she cried.

"Oppa....please give me a chance...let me joi-"

"ANIIIYOOO CHINCHAAA WAEEE!" he stomped angrily, giving Lena a disgusting look, making her speechless. He wacked his furry tail at hed & ignored her.

Lena ran away sobbing. She was mad. BIG MAD. What is this feeling? She muttered to herself. Is this what betrayal feels like?

Suddenly, it poured down with rain, lighting and thunder suddenly appearing in the sky for no reason. She walked home, freezing & soaking wet in her shooky bt21 pyjama set.

She took her ipod out and played mirror mirror before realising it was by the one who took her love, Oily oppa.

She threw her ipod on the ground, ripping her earphones out of her ears and stomped and cried and wailed and stomped and screamed and cried even more before her knees fell to the ground. It was cold, it was chile. It was dark & she felt like the world had swallowed her whole. Emo thoughts took over her body.

Flashback memories of seeing shindong momo & oli haunted her head before she heard a voice. "gwaenchana unnie >.>"she turned around and screamed.