JEJE

The blaring hospital lights blinded Lena's vision as she struggles to open her eyes. After a few blinks she finally got to open her eyes and see that she is in a hospital room. She couldn't remember why, or what happened.

As she looked over to her side, she saw a strange yet beautiful girl holding her arm. Lena couldn't recognize the girl who fell asleep holding her arm. Lena accidentally shook her arm while slowly connecting the dots for her sudden surroundings. The girl woke up.

"Lena? Are you awake?" said the girl with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" said Lena confusingly. The girl's world shattered.

"You don't remember me? I'm Momo" Momo said. As the doctors arrived and forced Momo out of the room, she sobbed heavily.

"Ms. Hirai?" said one of the doctors. "Yes that's me" replied Momo.

As the doctor took a deep breath he said "I'm sorry, our staff has identified that Lena does in fact have amnesia" Momo tried to control herself. Momo was petrified. She was afraid that Lena wouldn't recognize her or remember their memories spent together.

Day after day, Momo came and tried to bring photos, gifts, and phone messages. But nothing seemed to ring in Lena's head. Momo felt lost. She couldn't believe what was happening. The love of her life getting amnesia due to a petty fight they had.

Momo refused to give up. She couldn't throw away years of their relationship for nothing. She just had to try harder and harder.

As Momo entered the room where Lena was in, she quickly sat next to her; holding her hand like she used to. How Momo missed those times. She regrets everything and wishes to make everything alright.

This was tough for Lena, she could remember glimpses of Momo in her past. But those memories aren't shared with Lena but a random guy she couldn't remember. Momo wept and wept for days, hoping that Lena would regain her memories. But nothing worked.

Momo had to do the right thing.

"Lena?"

"Yes?"

Momo halted before adding "I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore. I'm tired of the heartbreak, how you can't remember me, or how you can't even remember my name. I give up. Maybe there was truly nothing that could save our relationship." Lena was shocked.

Little did Momo know, Lena has fallen in love with Momo again; Even if she forgot their memories? She was willing to fall in love with that girl. Before Lena could say anything, Momo quickly left.

Leaving Lena hopeless.