Tom Lover

"Did that cat have to put his arm's around Bone? I know it was a hug but still! Why do I even care?"

"Scourge are you ok?" Bone asked.

"What! Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, why you ask?"

"You stopped walking and you looked angry."

"I just want to be back in my body, I miss being small."

Bone looked at Scourge with shock and concern in his eyes.

"But Scourge, you always complained about being small?"

"I complained mostly so you could pick me up.," Scourge mumbled.

"I didn't catch that, sorry."

"It's nothing, you have to go back to solving problems."

"Scourge I want to know!" Bone hissed as he sat down refusing to walk.

Scourge rolled his eyes and picked up Bone.

"Scourge! I'm a leader I demand you to put me down now!" Bone hissed and squirmed around trying to break free.

Scourge ignored Bone's hissy fit and continued to walk on. Bone eventually gave up and just watch the cars pass by each other. Once they entered Scourge's den Scourge placed Bone on the dumpster and headed off to guard.

A few hours later

"That was the last one......Bone." Scourge said looking around for any cats.

"Really? Your job is easy." Bone laughed.

"Don't get too comfortable we still need to figure out how to switch back."

"I wanna know what caused it. If we know what caused it then maybe we could reverse it." Bone suggested.

"Yeah, what was the most frequent question cats asked you?"

"When are you gonna find a mate and when are you gonna stop all the protesters." Bone said.

"I'm never getting a mate and the protesters won't stop even when I kill some of them, most of the strongest Bloodclan cats are in there."

"You could kill all the cats we don't need?"

"No, I need as many cats as I can an case of emergency."

"What kind of emergency?" Bone asked flicking his tail.

Scourge shifted his paws and looked away from Bone.

"If someone tries to overthrow me." Scourge lied.

"Well that's what the heir is for, you need to pick up those kits I found for you tomorrow." Bone said.

"But I don't know which house!" Scourge huffed.

"It's the first one, why are you so nervous?"

"I don't like to talk to anyone outside of Bloodclan. Especially alone." Scourge whispered the last part.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"Yes! Please do! I mean..if you don't mind?" Scourge blushed.

"Ha! Even though we're in the opposite body's I will always be your bodyguard. Trust me no one will get to you!" Bone smiled.

"W-what did he just say?! Why am I getting so flustered!? Oh no. Am I a....a
.....a Tom lover?!"