meeting

"Glad you made it Brick. Did you do what you were assigned?" Fang asked.

"Yeah I did and Scourge is not on our side. He freaked out when I told him about me being a she-cat lover, he even made Bone carry him away from me!" Brick hissed.

"We have to find a way to convince him to choose our side if he doesn't then we might have to kill him," Raven growled.

"Woah there! We can't kill Scourge, Bloodclan would be destroyed and Bone would never leave Scourge's side unless Scourge told him. He is too overprotective." Fang explained.

Bone's fur grew hot when Fang said that. It was true he was really protective over Scourge but he didn't want anything bad to happen to Scourge.

"What if we lead Bone away from Scourge, actually how about when Bone is on patrol we'll kill him then," Raven suggested.

"Not a Bad Idea...i'll think about it but let's find an Idea that does not involve killing Scourge," Fang said.

Scourge heard more cats coming and grabbed Bone and ducked into the bushes.

"Ahh, hello Eagle, Hawk, and Bird. Come join us were thinking of ways to make Scourge take are side." Fang said.

"Are we killing him?" Eagle asked as he leads his mate, Bird to the group.

"Maybe but we're trying not to kill him yet," Raven said, her brown eyes filled with disappointment.

"Are you still going after Bone?" Bird asked Fang.

"No, I'm over him," Fang said.

"Who are you after then?" Hawk asked.

"Nobody!" Fang quickly said.

"Uh-huh sure, anyway does anyone have any other suggestions?" Raven asked.

"Um maybe we could...um...ask Bone to try and make Scourge fall for him?" Bird said.

"Not a bad idea! Can we do that one?" Raven asked Fang.

"No. It was the worst idea ever!" Fang hissed.

"HOW?!" Raven, Hawk, Bird, and Brick yelled.

"I'm- because um... It won't... Uh... It just won't work." Fang stammered.

"Fang your not telling us something! Tell us!" Brick and Raven hissed.

"Fine! I'm eyeing Scourge ok!" Fang growled his black and white fur puffed up.

"Is that why you don't want to kill him?" Hawk asked.

Fang sighed. "Yeah and I want to try and make him choose are side, it gives me a better chance with him."

"We don't have to do that idea then." Bird smiled.

"Unless we kill Bone," Eagle said.

"How are we going to kill the biggest and strongest cat in Bloodclan?" Raven asked.

"Cling on to him until he bleeds out," Hawk said.

"I don't know guys don't you think Scourge will figure out who did it?" Bird asked.

"Nah, Scourge doesn't care that much about Bone right?" Eagle said.

"Actually Scourge told me Bone is his best friend and if someone were to kill him he would kill anyone who showed any signs of discomfort on the topic." Brick stated.

"What should we do then?" Fang said.

"How about you try and get with Scourge?" Raven suggested.

Fang's ears fell down. "I don't think he would fall for me."

"Hey AJ, Herla, Spot, Stripes, Color, Claw, Syringe, and Blood!" Brick purred.

"Hey have you guys thought of a way to convince Scourge to choose are side?" Syringe asked.

"Yep! Fang is going to make Scourge fall for him!" Raven purred.

"Great plan!" AJ purred.

"I need to talk to you guys about Bone," Herla said.

"What about?" Claw asked.

"Is he gay?" Herla asked.

"Yes." Color said.

"Dang it!" Herla, Stripes, and Spot hissed.

Bone's fur felt like it was on fire now. He wanted to leave so he turned his head to face Scourge who looked like he has no intention of leaving.

"Well now that we have that situated let's go in the back." Brick said.

Fang, Raven, Brick, Eagle, Bird, Hawk, Syringe, Blood, Claw, Color, Spot, and Stripes walked to the back and disappeared into the darkness.

"Bone we have to see what there doing!" Scourge said.

"It looks dangerous Scourge." Bone said.

"Come on!" Scourge said as he walked into the building.

Bone had no choice but to follow. Scourge went into the dark hallway and saw a bracketed door. Bone and Scourge put their ears against it.

They heard a lot of groaning and panting. Scourge immediately pulled his head away from the door but Bone, on the other hand, was wagging his tail.

It reminded Scourge of how he used to be a kitty-pet. He picked up Bone and left. Once they were safely in Scourge's alleyway, Scourge spoke.

"They were going to kill me?! Fang likes me?! They were going to make you make me fall for you?! How are you standing there like nothing happened?!" Scourge hissed.

"You need to be careful. Raven wants to kill you." Bone begged.

"Yeah I will but you need to be careful Fang is very persuasive." Scourge said.

"Yeah, I know." Bone said.

"Can I say here for the night?" Scourge asked.

"Wait why?"

"I feel like someone will try and kill me tonight."

"Umm, I guess that's fine." Bone said.

Scourge went into the corner and curled up. Bone went under Scourge's dumpster and watched him sleep. He wagged his tail as he saw Scourge sleeping peacefully.

"Goodnight Scourge." Bone whispered.

I'm trying to publish a book before school starts so I won't be updating this book that much but when I do have time I will update this book :3
And yes there were a lot of names in this chapter and I'm sorry for that :b
Just remember: Fang, Eagle, Bird, Hawk, and Raven for the future :>