Chapter Three

Instantly I felt him let go of my wrists and was soon off of me. I quickly got up and saw that he was on the ground. I looked around and saw that no one was outside.

No one moved him off of me.

What the hell?!

I started to hear groaning and looked to see that Marcel was beginning to move to get up slowly.

I ran to my front door and clumsily opened the door and locked it behind me shut. I put my stuff on the couch and ran around the house to make sure that every window and door was locked.

I grabbed my stuff off the couch and sprinted up the stairs. Once upstairs, I went to my room and locked the door.

Damn.

"What the hell was that all about?" I mumbled to myself.

I walked over to my window because you can see the entire neighborhood. I looked to where Marcel once laid and was gone.

Dafuq?!

I walked over to my bed to change from my clothes to my pj's. All I had on while changing was my black bra and matching black underwear. As I was about to put on my shirt from my pj's, I heard someone groan sexually.

Don't ask how I know because that will take too long to explain.

I turned around to see that Marcel was sitting on my beanbag with a boner looking at me lustfully.

"How the hell did you even get in here?!" I screamed, while trying to cover myself.

Which was a lame attempt.

He stood up from the beanbag and walked over to me with his boner poking from his jeans. Once he was in front of me he started talking.

"Would you believe me if I said I could walk through walls?" He asked huskily while whispering in my ear.

"No, but I know that's not the answer you're looking for. Walking through walls is impossible." I said pushing him away while crossing my arms and realizing that I'm still in just my bra and underwear.

"If I show you that I can walk through walls, I'll explain why I did what I did." He said reasonably and noticed his boner was gone.

"Fine, but let me at least put on my pjs." I said already putting on my shirt.

"Damn." He mumbled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After I was done putting on my shorts. I looked over to him so he could show me. Suddenly he walked through the wall. I opened the door of my bedroom and walked out into the hallway to see him there.

"Whoa. What are you?" I asked dumbly.

"I'm human if that's what you're referring to. I just have supernatural powers." He said nonchalantly.

"Okay. Now will you tell me why you tried attacking me a while ago?" I asked.

I sat on my bed and gestured for him to sit.

"The reason I did what I did is because you are an Alcyone Pleione, which means °sailing queen who wards off evil°. And I was trying to take you somewhere where you would be safe and trained. Since you don't really know me I thought it would be better to try and kidnap you. But I was wrong."

"Why the hell would think it'd be better to try to kidnap me? And there is no fucking way that I am whatever it is that you think I am!" I yelled.

"I obviously wasn't thinking straight and you are an Alcyone Pleione because you used your telekinesis to get me off of you." He stated.

Telekinesis?

"Ookaay. Can you explain to me what powers an Alcyone Pleione has? And what origin it comes from?" I asked him while quirking an eyebrow up.

"I don't know what powers you have, but the origin that it comes from is the Greek stars that were commonly known to have sex and have a child of some sorts." He explained.

I looked down trying to process it through my mind. Until he said something that snapped me out of my processing.

"You just happen to be the last child that was made."