𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 & ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

❝The rules are simple, and although the admin is strict, she is also well known for being nice & kind

❝The rules are simple, and although the admin is strict, she is also well known for being nice & kind. So, don't worry!❞

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒❝♡❞‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

🔖RULES & REGULATIONS

➥ 1st: Be a RESPONSIBLE AND ACTIVE member. Why? Because this is a vote and comment book club. You will be paired with another member and will be given the task of, either to give votes or vomments (votes & comments) on their story.

e.g. PAIRING 1 (5 VOTES)

Member A : Title of the Story
Member B: Title of the Story

e.g. PAIRING 1 (5 VOMMENTS)

Member A : Title of the Story
Member B: Title of the Story
Feedback:

➥ 2nd: Do your task ON TIME. The time period that will be given will be sufficient enough for all members to finish a task. There will be a DEADLINE and its date will be posted so, it is expected that all members would comply. If not, I'm sorry but INACTIVE one's or the one's whose INCOMPLIANT would unfortunately be on the LIST OF BANNED ACCOUNT. (Of course, I do understand that Wattpad is not the only thing you have in your life, but if you accept a task, I  do expect that you will take responsibility)

The list will have a page of its own, and I'm sure nobody wants their name to be on there.

➥ 3rd: Be KIND TO ONE ANOTHER. Remember the goal of this book club? To support one another. We are one big global family of ARMY's right? Besides, you want readers not just reads, those two are different. So, please I kindly ask that all members are going to be courteous, kind, patient and friendly with one another, as I am to you. I PURPLE YOU!

➥ 4th: FOLLOW THE GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS. You will be given clear and simple instruction as the tasks are assigned. Please follow them carefully. For example, althroughout this book, there are instructions on where to put your comments, please follow it and only comment INLINE. This will ensure that I will be able to see what you have written down.

➥ Last: To be a member, you have to do the PAYMENT first before you SUBMIT THE FORM. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you I DO CHECK EVERYTHING. You're not gonna be a member unless the payments are fulfilled, and if you are not a member you will not be paired, thus you will not gain anything.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒❝♡❞‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

If you agree with all the rules? tag 10 of your active friends INLINE

》》》》》》》》》》》VOTE then proceed to the NEXT PAGE