Moshi Monsters: Moshling Collectors Guide

Greetings, Fellow Moshling Huters!

Buster Bumblechops, Moshling expert extraordinaire at your service.

If you're looking for Moshlings, then you've come to the right place. This handy field guide is jam-packed with everything you need to know about the teeny-weeny critters. And I should know, because it was written by yours truly. Yep, that's me!

What I don't know about Moshlings isn't worth remembering. In fact... erm, oh Barbecued Bubblefish! I forgot what I was going to say.

Thing is, I've been chasing these small wonders since I was knee-high to Mr Snoodle. And that's a mighty long time.

But how did I become obsessed by Moshlings?

Listen up...

It all started many moons ago when my great uncle, the legendary Moshlingologist, Doctor Furbert Snufflepeeps, vanished while looking for Big Bad Bill in the Gombala Gombala Jungle. The only things the search party found were his notes and hunting hat, crumpled up and covered in gooey blue star seeds

The second I read those ucky notes and plopped that goopy hat on my head , I knew exactly what I had to do: Take a shower! After that, I decided to spend my days (and nights) tracking and studying Moshlings.

The rest is history.

My crazy adventures have taken me all over (and under) the wacky world of Moshi, from the soggy depths of Potion Ocean to the fluffy pink clouds high above Mount Sillimanjaro. Along the way, I've wrestled General Fuzuki on the shores of Lake Neon Soup, hidden from Ecto in Collywobbles Castle and chases Cutie Pie across Candy Canyon. Or did she chase me?

I can't quite remember...

I've even fallen off a runaway SkyPony (painful, cos I landedon my moshiscope), sat on Hansel (a crummy accident) and eaten a Fiery Frazzledragon (tasted just like chicken).

And let's not talk about the time I single-handedly fought off a gang of Cheeky Chimps because, um, I didn't. The naughty scamps pelted me with custard pies and ran off with my spinoculars.

Even though I have been in all kinds of pickles, I still adore Moshlings... I've even written poems about them...

Some are friendly, some are shy.

Some are scary, some can fly.

Some like sipping lukewarm coffee,

And brushing their teeth with toffee.

Some like doing the splits 

and chewing marmalade with bits.

And believe it or not, some like eating Moshling hunters!

It's true, just ask my trusty sidekick, Snuffy Hookums. Actually don't bother - She's missing, presumed consumed by a mysterious tribe of unknown Moshlings near the Lave Lake of Mount KrakkaBlowa.

If you bump into her on your travels, do say hello from me. 

Much obliged.

As you can tell, Moshling hunting is not all fun and games. Well, Okay, it is. But it takes a special kind of monster to tame these itty-bitty beasties.

Think you can handle it?

Keep this book with you at all times, and at least you'll know what to expect next time you come face-to-face with Ecto the fancy Banshee!

Good Hunting!

Buster Bumblechops