Keeping your Moshlings

Collecting Moshlings isn't quite as easy-peasy-gooberry-squeezy as ol' Buster makes it look. But once you get the hang of it you'll be swamped with little pets, so you'll need somewhere to keep 'em.

After all, who wants squillions of kooky characters scurrying, fluttering and waddling around their crib? Exactly! And I wouldn't recommend stuffing them in your pockets or keeping them under your hat. That's why the Moshling Zoo is so cool.

Ideal for serious collectors you can keep as many Moshlings as you like in here. Each time you complete a set of four, your Moshlings pen gets a funky makeover. The lucky critters even get their very own themed houses to hang out in. Mmm, home sweett home!

Talking of home, if you're a Moshi Member, you can keep up to six Moshlings in your room at any time, Simply move them between your zoo and house by clikcing on the zoo singpost. Switcheroodle-doo! You can even set your Moshlings free if they don't tickle your pickle.

By now you're probably wondering where I stash all the Moshlings I've collected over the years. No, I don't keep them in my tent. I don't even send them to a zoo or put them in the backyard at Bumblechops Manor.

Truth is, they are freeto wander around my secret Moshling ranch, a supersize sanctuary hidden right next to... oops, well slap my head and call me silly! I almost forgot it's a secret. Search all you like, you'll never find it. And believe me, many of my rivals have tried!