How it all started (chapter 1)

Okay well i don't really know where to start. Well here goes .

Hi i'm Lavender but you can call me Vander, and this is how my story starts.

"Hey Tom what do you think about starting are family it would be a perfect time i'm 24 and you are 26, and now that we have this new house and have been married for 3 years why not?" "May  are you serious? you really want to? i mean sure... i think ...but what if i'm not good with kids and i-"  "Tom don't worry you will make a perfect dad."

9 months later my parents Tom J. Smith and Maybelline  A. Smith welcomed me into the world, Lavender A. Smith on June 12th 1978. when I was just 3 months old my mom got pregnant with another baby, and John T. Smith (called J.T.) was born April 19th 1979. but that's not all, when J.T. was 1 and I was 2 mom got pregnant again. Then again mom gave birth to Michelle E. Smith( also known as Shelly) on December 30 1980. Are you wondering how my dad was doing? well he loved having 3 children under the age of 3 screaming through the house. (yes i'm being sarcastic) but my dad did love us and took good care of us but was exhausted every day coming home from work to 3 crying kids and trying to get us to sleep so he could too, and mom well mom on the other hand literally loved being a mom she would take us all to the park and beach, she loved dressing us up and taking are pictures and we would go to are play dates every friday and play with all the other kids. well and today was a spesial day a day we all 3 went to the doctor.

May 2nd 1981:

"Come on Vander grab your sippy cup and come to mom, and honey can you grab Shelly from her crib and meet me in the van."  "Sure thing babe." 

When my parents finally got us and All are stuff we headed out. We all slept because it was are nap time and my parents breathed a breath of peaceful air as we slept but what they didn't know was that in just 15 minutes we would all be awake and screaming.

Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Wwwwaaahhhh!!!! Waaaahhhh!!!! "Honey pass over the bottle." Mom said in a loud voice to get the message to Dad across all the crys. "Sure." said Dad as he lightly tossed the bottle to Mom who almost immediately put it right into Shelly's mouth. "Okay one down two to go." fine here is my watch Vander, just don't break this one." said Dad as he handed me his new watch.  finally J.T. stopped crying when Mom let in and gave him his pacifier.

20 minutes doctor Kim came into the room and started with me. I was small for my age about the same size as my brother. I had blonde hair and green eyes. I was not shy though i told the doctor I was 2 and 9 months and all about my  big girl bed at home. Next it was on to J.T. who didn't know a lot of words but held up two chubby fingers to show the doctor. J.T. was a little on the chubby side and was addicted to his pacifier. He had brown hair and brown eyes just like my dad. then last but not lest was Shelly who was only 5 months old and still working on he bottle. she had blonde curly hair with still blue eyes which later turned green when her hair faded into brown.

 the doctor recommended that my parent help me gain some healthy weight and that they work on J.T. loss the pacifier but next was all are least favorite parts.

about what felt like hours, 2 nurses came in with are vaccines in hand. they started with me I didn't know what was going on but I just kept talking about my new bed and room until I learned what the pointy thing felt like, I let out a giant scream as one nurse held my arm still as the other injected the shot. then it was on to J.T. who was already crying and then Shelly who screamed so loud we couldn't hear her any more and her body turned red. As we all sobbed, me and j.T. were handed are stickers as we left with are sore arms limp at are sides.