Austin Base and Coffee

My brother looks at me and then the sign. The answer is clear: we are going to park and buy some coffee. I'm freezing and we've been driving for hours. Why does my sister live so far away? She's lucky I love her enough to visit her. I step out of the car, bracing myself for the cold. It hits me and my teeth immediately start chattering like crazy. I rush into Starbucks, into the warm haven, and get on line, my brother at my heels.
"I'll go get two croissants, you get one latte and one cappuccino." He orders. I give him a mock salute.
"Yessir." He rolls his eyes and walks away. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I spin around and see Austin Base. He's smoking hot.
"Hey, look, I'll give you an autograph if you let me go ahead." Excuse me? No matter how pretty you are, I need coffee! I also hate your cliche music, so no.
"Sorry kiddo. I need coffee." I turn back around, my heart hammering. Did that happen? Oh my god, that happened. I just met Austin Base.
"Kiddo? I'm 22!" Well I'm 21 but hey! I'm turning 22 in a month or two or three. So back off!
"Well your not acting very mature." Cece! That was mean!
"Hey, look, do you know who I am?" He whisper-yells. Conceited much? Jeez, the world doesn't revolve around you!
"Yes. You get no special treatment for it." That's true. I'm not going to kiss his toned butt just because he's famous,rich, and doesn't need a roommate to afford the bills.
"Listen, your not going to get publicity for this! Let me through!" He demands. My eyes widen. Excuse me? What did you just say? Publicity?
"I don't want your publicity. I'm famous on YouTube and that's all I need. I won't let you through because your a complete-Oh! It's my turn!" I turn to the lady. Why did I need to tell him I'm famous on YouTube?
"One latte and one cappuccino, please." She goes to the back to make it.
"What's your name on YouTube?" He asks. I sigh. It's not in my nature to be so rude to strangers.
"APerfectNote." I say, take the coffees the lady just out down. I turn around and put one hand on my hip. I didn't realize how close he was standing to me and I feel scalding hot coffee spill onto my shirt. I can't move for a minute. I wake up my senses and blush and run out to the car.
This can't get any worse right?