pool party🍓

Ship: Clustin
Type: Fluff

'''
As we all know by now, I don't do parties. Bad things always happen for me at parties so I just avoid them at all costs. It's true, there's possibilities to meet cool people. Possibilities to find hot people but that's never really worked out for me.

"Zach, I'm not going to the party. I don't even have anything to wear." I said, rubbing my temples with my fingers. Zach can be very persistent.

"Clay, you can borrow one of my shirts. And it's going to be extra fun because it's a pool party." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I especially don't do pool parties, it's at night and I have no desire to be wet at night." I explained and hear Zach sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Clay." Zach said with a soft voice.

"What, Zach." I said sitting down on my bed.

"I will literally go over to your house and grab you from your bed for this party. Might as well say yes now." Zach said. Apparently Zach doesn't take no as an answer anymore.

"Fine. Goddamn, you never give up."

"Nope I don't. Get ready." He said hanging up. I sighed, pulled out my phone to text him.

Jensen👻: Bring me a shirt.
Zach🥩: Of course. Zach's got you.
Jensen👻: Whatever🙄

Well I guess I'm going to a party. Hooray.

'''

"Look, isn't this fun!" Zach said gesturing toward everyone here. I'll admit some people were hot but I wasn't in the mood to try and make friends right now. The water was super clear and clean. Just wait until someone pukes in it though. The house was actually pretty nice. At least I have a place to go if I'm feeling overwhelmed.

"It may look fun to you but I don't see the fun in this." I said looking around.

"You'll grow to like it. Hey! Foley!" Zach yelled looking at a guy in front of us. He turned around and goddamn. He was hot. Like hotter than most people here.

He ran over to us, giving Zach a handshake and gave me a wave and a bright smile.

"How's it going Zach? Haven't seen you a while now." The guy asked Zach occasionally glancing at me every few seconds. I suddenly felt self conscious and my cheeks flushed.

"Just trying to get my friend to come to a party for once.  He's such an optimist, love having him around." He said sarcastically, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I'm Justin. What's your name, Sunshine?" He asked shifting his full attention to me. My face warmed up at the pet name he gave me.

"I'm Clay. Nice to meet you." I said softly, looking up at him. Zach snickered.

"That's the nicest he's been all day. I think he likes you." I elbowed Zach in the ribs and he bent over with his hand on his ribs. He held his hands out in surrender, backing away.

"Fine Fine, I'll be nice. I'mma go study the drink table for a bit. See ya." Zach said, running over to the alcohol. Fucking alcoholic.

"So... Zach's something right?" Justin said starting to walk toward the house. I walked up to him, my hands folded in front of me. I never knew I could be so nervous in front of someone.

"Yeah, he is. He definitely does not take no as an answer. I never win anything when I'm competing against Zach. " I said, keeping my eyes on the floor in front of me.

"I've had my share of Zach attacks. No matter what you say, he always gets his way... But enough about him, I want to know about you." Justin said glancing at me. I looked at him for a second before looking away.

"Um.. Okay. What do you want to know?" I asked swinging my arms behind my back.

"Well, Tell me about your friends, your family... if your single or not..." He asked cheekily. I giggled a bit before looking over at him with a smile.

We talked for a bit, walking around the house until we found a room, away from the loud music. We talked and talked, sneaking in a little flirting every now and then.

"So you told me about everything but didn't tell me if you were a taken or not." He sneaked his hand over to mine, intertwining our fingers.

"I'm single.." I said softly, feeling shy once more. This man's gaze just makes my heart flutter somehow.

"Well that's great because I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me sometime." Justin asked with his bright smile, shining down on me. I couldn't believe someone as hot as Justin was asking someone like me out.

"Of course, Justin. I'd love to." I said smiling back at him. He nodded chuckling. His fingertips slid up my wrist, up my forearm, up my bicep to rest at my neck. He felt warm, radiating heat from his body onto mine. He leaned into me, pulling me closer by my neck.

"Can I kiss you, sunshine?" He whispered to me. I nodded slowly, feeling the intimacy between us. He tenderly pressed his lips against mine, moving his hand up to my cheek. Our lips fit together perfectly, moving in sync.

I pulled myself on his lap, straddling his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands slid down my hips. The kiss sped up as Justin got hungrier, wanting more. I knew we wouldn't do anything tonight but it was still fun to fool around.

My hand trailed up his neck, into his hair, tugging at it a bit, causing Justin to groan. I took at as an opportunity to slide my tongue in his mouth, making me moan into the kiss. Our tongues danced together, wanting to be as close as our bodies were.

We kissed a bit longer before I pulled away, panting and breathless. Justin bit his lip, I knew he was thinking about the kiss as much as I was.

My hand found its way to his chest, resting on his heart. I could feel his heart beating quickly, and I felt more comfortable knowing he felt just as nervous as I did.

He looked down and placed his hand on mine, his fingers gently feeling my skin, exploring every inch.

"This is nice." I said with a small smile. He chuckled, placing his head on my shoulder. My head fell against his, his strawberry shampoo scent wafting into my nose. His other hand tenderly rubbing my back.

"Yeah, it is, Sunshine."