Rewriting the stars

(Eve outfit above)(BTW, Eve has long blonde hair, you can imagine it in any style you want to)

Eve was up all night. She couldn't stop thinking about Wyatt. Eve knew what Wyatt was to her, he was her mate. But that couldn't be, he was the enemy. Eve kept twisting and turning, soon she just gave up. Eve got up and changed out of her slippers and into her favourite black knee-high boots and pulled her light pink hoodie over her head.

Eve walked out of the den and went to her favourite spot. When she got there Eve sat on the cliff and hung her feet off the edge. "I thought you'd be here," Eve heard a familiar voice say. "Crap," Eve said as she looked up and saw Wyatt. "Listen we need to talk," Wyatt said as he sat down beside Eve. "There is nothing to talk about, we can't be together, we are from different packs," Eve said as she began to storm off.

"You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands are tied," Wyatt sang as he took Eve's hand and pulled her closer to him. Eve fell face-first into Wyatt's chest, but she quickly walked away.

"You claim it's not in the cards. Fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?" Wyatt sang walking after Eve, which only made her walk faster.

"What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find," Wyatt sang as tried to grab Eve's hand, but she pulled away and continued walking.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours, tonight," Wyatt sang he followed Eve. Eve turned around.

"You think it's easy, you think I don't want to run to you," Eve sang as she poked Wyatt's chest annoyed.

"But there are mountains and there are doors that we can't walkthrough. I know you're wondering why. Because we're able to be just you and me. Within these walls," Eva sang as she walked toward Wyatt.

"But when we go outside you're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all," Eve sang as she turned away from Wyatt.

"No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart and I'm not the one you were meant to find," Eve sang as she walked away.

"It's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours tonight," Eve sang standing still facing away from Wyatt. Wyatt took Eve's wrist and pulled her closer.

"All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you," they both sang as they looked into each other's eye.

"So just give me all of you. It feels impossible (it's not impossible). Is it impossible? Say that it's possible," They sang as Wyatt spun Eve around.

"How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart 'Cause you are the one I was meant to find," They sang as Eve was hanging off the cliff, Wyatt was holding on to her for dear life.

"It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be and why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours," The two sang as Wyatt pulled Eve toward him. She fell face-first into his chest.

"You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide," Eve sang as she walked away from Wyatt.

"But I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tied," Eve sang as she turned to look at Wyatt. Then she turned and ran away. When she got back to her room, she changed back into her slippers and took off her hoodie.

Eve laid down on her bed and as much as she didn't like it, she fell asleep to the thought of Wyatt.

In the morning...

^^^^Eve outfit^^^^^^

Eve woke up and went to the living room of the pack house for breakfast. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Wade asked when he saw his daughter. "Good," Eve replied, she was lying, of course, she didn't want to tell her Dad what happened. Wade just nodded and handed Eve her breakfast.

After lunch, Eve went to her room and sat on the bed. Eve took out her notebook and began to write about meeting Wyatt, and much she wanted to be with them but couldn't. It hurt her heart to know that she could never be with Wyatt. "Screw it," Eve said as put her notebook back in it's hiding spot. Eve tied her light pink hoodie around her waist. "Dad, I'm going for a walk," Eve told Wade as she left the house. "Ok, just don't be out too long," Wade calling after his daughter. He saw her nod as she left.

"Oh what are we going to do, she destined to mate with a pack member of our sworn enemies," Wade told Willow, his mate and Eve's mom. "Wade, we can't do anything, we just have to sit on the sidelines and wait until she wants to talk," Willow said putting her hand on Wade's. Willow was always the voice of reason for the pack. While Wade would overreact to everything, Willow was there to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. "I guess your right. Willow knew the perfect thing to say to make Wade feel better. "And remember, if her mate hurts Eve in any way, that means war," She said taking a sip of water. Wade's face lit up at that comment. "You always know what to say, Willow," Wade said as he got up from the table.

Meanwhile, Wyatt was in his own pack house, thinking about the last time he saw Eve. She said they could never be together. Wyatt didn't want to accept that answer. So, he left the house and went to the clearing hoping to seem Eve. And sure enough, he did, Wyatt took a deep breath and walked over to her. "Eve," Wyatt said as he stood behind her. Eve stood up and looked at him. The whole world seemed to freeze as they stared into each other's eyes.

At the same time, images flashed in both Eve and Wyatt's head. The first image was of Wyatt and Eve holding hands in a field of magnolias, the wind was picking up loose petals and blowing them into Eve's face. The next image is one of Wyatt and Eve looking up at the night sky, Eve was in Wyatt's lap, she was wearing a pink hoodie and Wyatt had his arms wrapped around Eve while her head was on Wyatt's shoulder. The next image was of Eve walking down an aisle towards Wyatt, she had on a beautiful white flowing dress. The next one was of Eve and Wyatt in a field of daisies playing with two little kids.

When the images stopped Wyatt and Eve still looking at each other. Eve went up and hugged Wyatt, he immediately hugged back. Eve looked up at Wyatt lovingly. "If we get caught...," Eve's voice trailed on that last part as she looked down. Wyatt lifted Eve's face so they were looking into each other eyes. "Then we have to make sure we don't get caught," Wyatt said as she wrapped his arms around around Eve's waist. When Wyatt pulled Eve closer she fell into his chest. When Eve stood up right, instead of running away she moved closer to Wyatt. They both looked at each other and leaned in, and before Wyatt and Eve knew they were kissing.

The kiss lasted until both of their lungs were screaming for air. When Wyatt and Eve pulled away they smiled at each other. "Let me show you something," Wyatt said taking Eve's hand. "What is it?" Eve asked.

"You'll see,"