love defies gravity

Hizashis pov:
I sat in Izukus room for about 3 days almost falling asleep until I felt a small squeeze on my hand and heard Izuku growl and I looked up she was having a panic attack in her dream?
"Izuku are you okay wake up" she slowly opened her eyes and jumped up hugging me "I love you Hizashi how long did you stay with me" I started crying at those words "I l-love you ...too you were out for three days but I thought you were gone but I stayed" I hugged her tighter raffling her hair nineteen my fingers until I heard the door open and we both looked up to see...... Nezu

Midoriya pov:
"P-principal Nezu good morning sir" "Well good morning Midoriya Good morning Hizashi I would like to know what happened we can't find security footage of anything "Nezu scratched his head. Hizashi stood up still only with bandages around his chest as he cried I ran and hugged him sipping of hiss tears as he picked me up and sat me on his shoulder like a bird. "Well sir Eraserhead went Ferral cut our stomachs open the students found us in recovery girls office made stupid remarks almost getting Uraraka and Bakugou killed because bubble girl said and I quote "Well never expect a teacher to be that desperate for a student " after that I shot her a death glare stood up and told her I wasn't desperate I was trying to save Midoriya because last I checked I was there for her through everything caught her in a suicide attempt and took her to SURGERY bakugou just said "Well we found the idiots at least they aren't dead"" Nezu bowed and left and I got off of Hizashis shoulder and kissed him "I love you you'll never understand how much I love you though" as I said that he got on one knee and pulled out a black box with a diamond ring in it "Midoriya Izuku will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive"

Authors note:
Will Izuku except marriage or how will it happen anything counts
~Author Wolfa-chan out ❤❤❤💙💙💙❤❤❤