my angel/demon

Midoriyas pov:
"I-i can't let you but we can talk after class or stuff"i said shaking and started to silently sob not realizing until I was pulled into a gentle hug."look Darkren you can talk to me at anytime but dont push yourself to do anything you don't want to do okay"Hizashi cried out still holding me and sliding something into my jacket pocket."Hey Hey its okay calm down please"I said wiping the tears from his eyes.we sat in silence until the bell rung signaling that the teachers needed to leave."Hizashi see you tommorow okay."."okay bye Logan".

Fenix:you know you aren't right to be a hero
Logan:hmm how do ya figure that female dog
Fenix:ill get dabi to kill you if you dont help us
Logan:I TOLD YOU I'M NOT COMING BACK LEAVE.

Midoriyas pov:
I made it to my dorm but broke down as soon as I got inside i took out a switch blade and made 37 new cuts on my arm until I heard a knock at my dorm room

Hizashis pov:
I heard midoriya talking and followed them back to the dorm and knocked on midoriyas room.he answered hiding one of his arms."Hey Ang-"he put a finger on my lips and growled"demon correction".i stood there for a second in shock "may we come in logan"I asked softly."Sure"he said quietly leading us to a couch and sitting down."midoriya we want to ask a question about Fenix"all might said sternly."im not saying anything about them you guys should knoow already you keep tabs on everyone"Midoriya said growling."Midoriya can i talk to you outside real quick"I said forcefully pulling him into the hall.

Midoriyas pov:
As Hizashi pulled me in the hall i growled"i don't want to say anything about it" .He hugged me tight and accidently touched my wrist causing me to sqeel."Midoriya its okay okay hold on".we both sat down as i pulled away my arms he looked at me as if something clicked."Why? Why?"he began to cry and pulled up one of my sleeves.We soon fell asleep while I was caressing his face.

All mights pov:
They should be back i thought as i went to check on them and they were asleep so we all left

Authorns note:
I am enjoying making this and i thank all of you for reading this and i might put in some markiplier references later okay bye love you all
Author Wolfa out❤❤