②②

Jimin's POV

I slowly tried to open my eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light, and as I looked around, I saw all of my friends, except Jin, who was dead. 

Thinking about Jin's death, my vision started to turn blurry due to the tears welling up in my eyes.

I could see the sad look in my friends' eyes. As I was about to say something, I was cut by a manly voice, "So I see you guys have met each other again."

This voice was oddly familiar, it was of Kim Taehyung.

I wanted to scream at him, but I couldn't, because of the huge lump in my throat.

There was a silence in the room, which was broken by Taehyung.

"Did you think bullying me would let you be safe? You messed with the DEvIL here!" I flinched at him screaming that line.

"You think you succeded? No! I did, I succeeded in capturing you. I succeeded in hurting you, more than you hurt me!"

As Taehyung started walking towards us, we were surprised by what happened.

"Hands up! You are under arrest for murdering Jin and also for kidnapping all of them."

Taehyung's expression was funny, he was shocked.

"I said that you aren't allowed to tell the police why the fuck did you call them!!!?"

Taehyung was literally screaming, but Namjoon and I said, "We didn't call them."

AT that the police officer said, "Jimin and Namjoon had a tracker on their outfits, which were secretly planted by Namjoon's parents."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. He couldn't run away because the police surrounded him and were pointing guns at him.

Taehyung put his hands behind his head and had to sit down on his knees. A police officer went to him and handcuffed him.

There was a frown on Taehyung's face.