Chapter 4: Caught

"C-chan hyung!"

I gasped, obviously shocked by his interruption. I looked backed at Hyunjin, who also had the same expression as mine, then instinctually pushed him away making him fall onto the bed.

"Am I interrupting something?" Bangchan asked.

"Hyung, it's not what it looks like! Look, I'll give it to you outside," I answered as I went for the door and closed it, then took a spare shirt I had from my bag and went to the bathroom to change, because I don't want to do it in front of Hyunjin, not after what happened.

"Why did Hyunjin do that to me? I swear I felt his breath crashing at my mouth. Maybe I shouldn't have closed my eyes-"

I instantly hit myself on the head after thinking that. After changing to the spare shirt I had, then went outside the bathroom. I glanced at Hyunjin, and just saw him fixing up the bed that we both laid on, twice. Hyunjin caught me looking at him and just gave a faint smile, and just signaling me to go outside and give what Bangchan asked for.

When I went outside, it was quite surprising. I expected to see Bangchan lying besides the wall looking mad and frightening, but the scene I saw is Bangchan and Felix lying besides the wall looking mad and frightening.
I didn't say a word and just handed over his hoodie I used, but he also grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the room.

"H-hyung! You're hurting my arm!" I pleaded for him to remove his grasp but he never did. Until we finally made it inside to another hotel room.

"Y/N, sit over there." Bangchan demanded. I felt that his voice was commanding and yet calm at the same time so I wouldn't want to make that worse by not following. I sat on the bed, with my legs sticking together because I felt nervous and scared.

"Y/N, you're like a baby brother to me. You shared your secrets and I shared some of mine, but what I saw earlier made me unhappy. Y/N-"

"Why didn't you told me you like Hyunjin~" Felix interrupted.

"Felix, I'll tell you later. But Y/N..." Bangchan suddenly became quiet, his head looking down and started to kneel in front of me. Then he held both of my arms and it hurts so much. I was scared to think what he would do to me, I haven't seen this side of him. Until-

"Why did you do that to Hyunjin, without asking for my help!?" Bangchan fake cried, shaking me back and forth, making my head hurt and confused.

"H-hyung, I'm dizzy!" He let go both of my arms and lied on the floor and then started rolling like when a baby doesn't get what he wants. Felix proceeded to do the same thing but just sat on the floor, rocking himself back and forth. The Aussie line weren't like the psychic twins I see them in front of me, when I compare it to their videos.

"W-wait your not mad?" I asked nervously.

"Mad? Y/N, I'm beyond mad! You didn't made me a part of your plan to make out with Hyunjin!" Bangchan cried, either he's just acting or it's actually real tears coming out from his eyes.

"Hyung! I didn't do anything! Hyunjin just suddenly pinned me to the wall!" I said.

"Really? When I went to your room, you were both laughing. And sometimes screaming. There were these 'bed noises' that made me feel bad for the bed, whatever both of you were doing on it- Oww!" Felix groaned in pain, due to the flying pillow that targeted his face.

"Whatever you heard has nothing to do with what you think we were doing!" I answered back.

"Well, what were you both doing?" Bangchan asked, some sides of his shirt were dirty and  his nose was red, like Rudolf.