Chapter 6: Matchmaker Finale

*Felix POV*

"I spy, with my little eye, something dark."

While we were waiting for Seungmin to fetch Y/N, all of us decided to pass the time by playing games, and because we ran back to the cottage, cause we didn't apply sunscreen.

"Ooh!" Jisung raised his hand, preparing to share his answer to the rest of us.

"Changbin-hyung?"

I smiled at him, in which he took it as a signal that the answer was Changbin, hehe. Some members groaned in disgust after hearing the correct answer.

"Come on! Almost every single thing you see is Changbin!" Minho complained.

"Plus, I don't see anything dark on Changbin," Bangchan added.

"I am the general of darkness, hyung!" Changbin remarked Bangchan

"What's that Pokémon stuff toy then? Your lieutenant?" Minho scoffed.

"Yah!" Changbin screamed in anger nor embarrassment, hehe I like it. The others members laughed at him, but I kinda find it cute for him to have two sides of the same coin.

"Hahaha, okay let someone lead the game for us this time," Hyunjin suggested. The youngest fox, Jeongin volunteered to lead us this time. He took quite a long time to figure out what should he make us guess about.

"Okay, I have it! I spy, with my foxy eyes-"

"Jeongin-shi, it's little eye-" Suddenly Hyunjin was cut off.

"I SPY, WITH MY FOXY EYES, a couple!" He spoke the last word with a big smile. We looked around at the beach to see two things together, two trees, actual couples walking on the shore, until none of us got it correct.

"Fine, it's Seungmin-hyung and Y/Nnie coming here!" He pointed dramatically to the duo walking like they weren't in a hurry.

*End of Felix POV*

"Yah, you sound weird!" I began to mock his sound, he laughed in response. Then, he placed his arm on my shoulder, forcing me to walk towards the cottage with, while we were both laughing. Without knowing they were watching us the whole time.