Oikawa's favorite Kohais

Kindaichi was the first one to be wake up, he was trapped under Kunimi again.
Well he thought he was the first one awake but Mattsun's spot was empty.
He took his phone and saw a message from him that said he was at the police station trying to explain his plan when he's 18.
He was just scrolling through Instagram when Kunimi's heartbeat and breath got uneven and he felt some tears falling onto his shirt.
He wondered why Kunimi would be crying, he normally had no nightmares when he was with him.
So why was he crying?
"Kunimi? Oi. Wake up. What's wrong?"
He shook Kunimi's shoulders in hope of getting him to wake up.
It didn't work, Kindaichi didn't know how he should wake him up when he was under him so he put a hand on his back and slowly turned them so Kunimi was on his back with Kindaichi towering over him.
"Kunimi. Hey wake up" no reaction.
"Akira. Hey Akira wake up" again no reaction.
He softly stroke his hair leaning down a bit and whispering some things like "I'm here" "I'm not going anywhere" "your not alone" "it's okay I won't leave"
He wiped his tears away hoping he'd wake up.
Kunimi just squirmed under him like he was scared and wanted to get away from something.
The crying didn't stop in fact it got more.
Kindaichi really didn't know what to do anymore, he had an other idea but that would mean hurting him or scaring him.
He just tried to wake him up or calm him down with stroking his hair, cheek and whispering nice things.
He gave up after 5 more minutes, he needed to do something.
He knew a spot you could press which hurt pretty bad when you pressed down to hard but woke someone up if it wasn't to hard.
He searched for that spot it was above the collar bone, he found it and softly pressed down on it.
Kunimi started squirming again but opened his eyes a few seconds later.
"Thank god. Are okay? Did I hurt you too bad?" Kindaichi was a bit panicked, did he hurt him too much? Would it leave damage? A bruise? Is Kunimi mad at him?
Kunimi was just looking around a bit confused the look on his tear stained face was "What the fuck happend?"
"I-I'm good I guess…"
"Good I thought I hurt you"
"But what happened?"
"That's what I wanted to ask you"
"Why me?"
"Because" Kindaichi wiped away some of Kunimi's tears "you were crying and I couldn't wake you up"
"I don't know what happened…"
"As long as you're fine now it doesn't really matter but tell me when you remember"
"Mhm. Who's room is this?"
"Issei's"
"Have you ever thought about how many times him and his boyfriend have fucked in this bed?"
"Wha-No also he changed the sheets yesterday morning so"
"Kay"
"Let's go and have breakfast in a cafe or something like that"
"Mhm"
They both got up and went to Kindaichi's room to get clothes as soon as Kindaichi had left to change Kunimi stole one of his hoodies again.
When Kindaichi came down too he gave him the "are you kidding me?" look.
"What's wrong?"
"How many of my hoodies did you steal already?" Kindaichi asked laughing.
"I stopped counting after five"
"Okay w o w"
"Shut up. I'm hungry"
"Sure sure let's go"
He took his and Kunimi's phone and they left, of course Kindaichi texted Mattsun where they were going.
They linked their pinkys again and walked through the crowded streets, searching for the cafe they loved.
Why they loved it so much? They got a discount.
Why they got a discount? Well it was the cafe of the Oikawa family, Oikawa usually had morning shifts when there was no school.
"Morning Oikawa-san"
"Oh hey Kunimi and Kindaichi. The usual?"
"Yes"
"Kay"
"Oikawa-senpai who are they?" a new employee asked.
"These are Kindaichi and Kunimi my two favorite Kohais~If you say or do something wrong to them I will make sure your fired"
"Okay. So how much discount do they get?"
"Actually depends on my mood"
"So you will say when they want to pay?"
"Yes. Now if you excuse me I have my break now and I have some things to do"
"Have a nice break"
Oikawa left to his room which was upstairs, yes they live on their cafe.
A few minutes later Iwaizumi entered the shop.
"Morning Kunimi and Kindaichi where's Oikawa?"
"He went up. Have fun!"
"Shut up"
The new employee was confused, who was that? How did he know her boss? Why did Kunimi and Kindaichi say he will have fun?
"Uhm, excuse me…I'm no here so I don't know all of you yet,,, what's your name and your relationship to him?"
"Oh sorry didn't see you there. My name is Iwaizumi Hajime. I'm his boyfriend"
"Nice to meet you. Have fun"
Iwaizumi nodded and left.
No one besides Kunimi, Kindaichi and the new employee was in the cafe.
"Kunimi is swear to god if you really eat that."
"Then what?"
"Then you can sleep on the sofa"
"You would never let me sleep on there, it's so cold down there so you never let me sleep there"
"Shit your right"
"I know so I can eat this?"
"No! That's mine just get something again"
"But I wouldn't finish it"
"I will eat the rest. Leave my food alone"
"Fine" Kunimi got up with a pout and ordered some pancakes again, he came back sticking out his tongue.
"Oi. Don't give me that attitude"
"Ya can't tell me what to do"
"Sure thing"
Kunimi got his pancakes, they had finished eating now they just needed to wait for Oikawa to finish his morning "exercise" with Iwaizumi.
After 30 minutes of them just sitting there joking around, being on their phones. In the end they were sitting on a armchair, Kunimi on Kindaichi's lap legs hanging over the armrest.
The lil bell above the door chimed, Kunimi and Kindaichi both looked who entered.
It were Kyōtani and Yahaba, they were holding hands probably on a date.
They came out as gay to the school and were some of Kindaichi's true friends, they were nice and never said anything about his "bond" with Kunimi.
Kyōtani spotted them and pointed at them, Yahaba nodded and after they ordered Kyōtani sat down in the other armchair and Yahaba placed himself on his lap too. They had a nice talk and finally after an hour or more Oikawa and Iwaizumi came back, of course neither of them tried to hide the hickeys on their necks.
"Oh. My two other favorite Kohais. Morning you two. I guess you wanna pay?" He looked at Kunimi and Kindaichi.
"Have been waiting for a while"
"Oh shush"
Oikawa took the money, Kunimi and Kindaichi said their goodbyes and left locking their pinkys again.
"Issei said I need to go to the police station so we know where to go"
"Mhm"

A/N the shipping was strong in this one 👀