9. You Are So Beautiful

I was released from the hospital a day and a half later and I was more than glad. My brother had to work and I'm eighteen, I was able to sign myself out anyway, so Michael came to pick me up. My head still hurt, but luckily I could manage without being in too much pain. I was glad to be back in my room, but I was happier because Michael was there, and he decided to stay with me.

I had bruises from the accident, but they weren't exactly painful, so I could comfortably move around and not be cringing in pain.

The first thing we did was order pizza, then we changed into some comfortable clothes and Michael wanted to watch horror movies with me, in my bed. I didn't mind, obviously.

---

It's nearly midnight now, and for the last half hour of the movie "The Conjuring", Michael has not taken his eyes off of me. It made me all hot and bothered. He knew what he was doing. I felt like he had something planned for the both of us, because his eyes on me felt intense. We'd only kissed a couple times and although we'd gotten to know each other, even though I still don't know him that well, I'm in love with him. I guess I know him enough, because he did share some heavy stuff with me.

The movie was so close to being over and his eyes were burning into me, right through my soul; he wants me. I can sense it, especially with his heavy gaze.

Out of bravery, I decide to look up and meet his gaze. My heart nearly stops; his eyes are practically glowing and he's watching me with this strong hunger. I can feel the tension weighing the both of us down. It's so heavy that I almost make the first move, but I'm frozen under his intense gaze.

Before I can even react, I'm on my back and he's hovering over me letting our lips brush, staring directly into my eyes, and I can almost see the strongly inappropriate images going through his mind at this very moment.

Then, in a deep rumbly tone, he speaks with his lips and breath hitting my mouth, saying, "Are you a virgin, Claire?" I nod nervously and he smirks before adding, "Good." I'm sure he already knew.

Then he presses his lips to mine, kissing me hard as he deepens the kiss, his taste making my senses tingle. His scent is intoxicating as I breathe it in and I want him closer, even if it seems impossible. I want his bare body against mine, but our clothes are in the way. He rolls his hips down into mine as his lips travel down my jaw to my neck.

A breathy moan tumbles from my lips and he grinds down harder as he groans. His hands start to wonder as they travel up my night shirt, over my lace underwear. He smirks against my neck and places openmouthed kisses in the crook of my neck.

He pecks my neck before he pulls back and removes is shirt, then takes my hands and places them on his chest. My breathing is rapid as I feel the electric shocks and drag my hand up and down his torso; his skin is abnormally soft, but I love his porcelain-like complexion. I watch his face and his eyes are closed; he's enjoying my touch. I move my hands up one last time and reach for his face and pull his mouth down to mine. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, moaning as he does so.

Piece by piece, he removes the rest of our clothing, which isn't much. He kisses my lips again before saying, "Are you completely sure you want this?" I want this more than anything, even if I'm scared shitless.

I nod nervously as I find my voice, "J-Just go slow."

He nods as he places a condom on his shaft, then proceeds to rub my bundle of nerves, making me moan out in pleasure. I know all about sex even though I'm a virgin, because I do read. He kisses me once more as he breathily says, "You are so beautiful." You're the beautiful one.

He moves his hand away from my bundle and spreads my legs wider for more access. His tip brushes my clit, causing me to flinch. Then he slowly starts to ease himself into me. In the midst of him entering me, I could've sworn I heard him say, "After this, there's no going back."

But that thought immediately disappears as he quickly pushes himself the rest of the way in, moving slow and permitting deep thrusts. There was a pinch, but I'm so lost in the pleasure and the sounds he's making, that it doesn't hurt that much. He intertwines our left hands together, pressing it down next my head as he moves. The pinch subsides and all I feel is pleasure throughout my whole body.

I can feel his stomach moving up and down mine, it's a delicious feeling. I open my eyes as the pleasure increases and look into his; they are so bright and most importantly, none of this feels wrong.

Slowly, his speed increases and his hand run down my right thigh, lifting it to get a better leverage. A loud moan erupts from my mouth as a growl emits from his throat. I can feel the ball of pleasure in the pit of my stomach growing and growing as my legs begin to shake.

I stare at his face as moans continue to tumble from my lips. He bites his bottom lip and lowers his face to mine to kiss my lips and swallow my moans. His hips continue to speed up until that pleasure ball is practically leaking, just ready to explode. Then, he hits it and I start coming undone as he hits it repeatedly.

I'm practically screaming as I clench around him multiple times and release, causing his hips to jerk as he continues to thrust sloppily. Then as I slowly start coming down from my high, he stills inside me and releases into the condom, moaning throatily, "You're mine."

He continues to thrust slowly, as if to prolong our highs, then he pulls out slowly, making me slightly wince. Then he rolls to his side, pulling me into his arms and kisses my forehead. I feel content as my breathing returns to normal bit by bit. I sigh as he breathes deeply and holds me tight. I love him so much.

I'm not sure how long we lay like this, clutching each other like our lives depend on it, until we fall asleep.

---

I wake up the next morning all wrapped up in Michael. He didn't leave. I sigh in his warm embrace, closing my eyes to savor this moment. Then I get up, wincing at the slight soreness, causing his eyes to flutter open, and a lazy smile to appear on his lips. I smile and quickly peck his lips before he says, "Good morning, my beautiful Claire."

He sits up and hugs me as he asks, "You're not too sore are you?" I love you.

I sigh, "Not too much."

"Good," he replies with a soft smile. Then he says, "Cuddle and order pizza?"

I nod, "Cuddle and order pizza."