Chapter One

Marshal Lee's Point of View

 I was always that weird emo kid that people always avoid at school, didn't mind. The only people who could stand to be around me was my best friend Mono, Cake, and Fiona,  but even they stay clear of me, they'll would only say hi to me when they pass me in the hall.

        I'll be forever alone. Out of the corner of my eye I see a boy who's hair was dyed a little pink.  He was surrounded by most of the girls at school. He looks up at me, he brushes off the girls and walks over to me.

        He standing right in front of my me.

        "Ughhhh, Gumball don't talk to that fag,' shouted LSP. I'm pretty sure LSP is gay because he sounds like a teenage girl, not a teenage boy. I don't say anything.

        "I guess every one here is a homophobic here, aye," he says to me. "So are you really... gay?"

        I'm openly gay, I don't seem that because my bad boy aroma, but truly I am.

        "Yeah," I mumble to him.

        "I'm not alone I guess," he flashes me one of the gorgeous smiles of his. "The names Gumball bye the way."

        "Marshall Lee," I told him name.

        OH MY GLOB, he's got such a nice ass. We talk for a couple of minutes, until the bell rings fo0r class.

        "So what's your first class?" he asks.

        "Mines biology," I told Gumball, I really need to give him a nickname.

        "Me too," I smile.

        I'll help you class, Bubba" I try being cheeky.

        He blushes a bright read. "Why'd you call me Bubba?"

        "Honestly, calling you Gumball is a mouth full," I chuckle.

        We walk in silence, until the classroom. I choose my seat in the back of the room and Bubba sits down right next to me. All the students were knocking each other down just to sit down next to him, probably to have a good test and lab grades, but he simply sits down next to me not noticing the glares from every ones glares.

        Mrs. Simone( I'm making the Ice Queen nice in this fanfic) walks in. She sees Gumball sitting down right next to me. Mrs. Simone and my stuffed teddy, Hambo, are pretty much my only friends, I honestly don't know what's going on between me and Gumball.

        By the end of third hour( at my school they call them hours, so don't judge me) it was lunchtime and I was hungry. I grab apples and anything red they serve at school, I don't know why but I love foods that are red. Gumball was behind me filling up his tray with sweets,  no wonder his name is Gumball.

        As you would suspect he sat down with me at lunch at the "table". It was pretty much where all the gays sit, it started when I first started sitting here.

        "Marshall, will you hang out with me after school," he blushed for the millionth time today.

        "Like a date?" I say a little to hopeful. He nod, blushing harder.

        "Oh, Gummie  I would loved to," I say, mentally dancing in my head.

 He smiled.  "Can I kiss you." I blushed this time and nodded my head. Gummie tilted my chin up and pressed his lips on to mine. Ummmmm, his lips taste like gum.

        Every body was gasping at us. We don't give a fuck. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip, he allows entrance. "Maybe for later," I whisper. He growls licking his lips furiously. 

        I know we just met, but we know each other and we can trust each other. I guess we're officially the gay couple of the school because of I hear people talking about us and stare at are conjoined hands. There are also the people that really don't give damn.

            The end of the day comes and I'm going to his house. This is going to be interesting.

A/N: Hey what's up this is my first Gumlee fanfic so please do not judge me. If you liked this chapter please vote, so I know you want me to update this soon as possible. ~Olivi