Chapter 3

SONG: Painkiller  By Three Days Grace

(Marshall Lee's POV)

Things between me and Bubba were going to fast in my opinion, Gumball also seems very paranoid even before we got this close. I look him in the eyes. "Gummy, don't you think we're moving to fast?" I as k him. He took a moment to respond.

"I don't think so... Why do you think we are, we can take it down a notch," he gambles on. I kiss him to make him stop. "Sorry I do that a lot."

"I think it's kind of cute," I press a kiss on his forehead, "also what has you so paranoid?" I ask. He looks away then back at me.

"My mother is on a business trip and I don't want her to come home early," he blushes. "I haven't told her I was gay yet, I'm just not ready to tell her yet." He seems so different, he let me see his weakness. He may dress all pink and shit, but he really has nerves of steel. 

"I understand, let's just hangout then, maybe watch a couple of movies and cuddle," I suggest an alternative. He smiles and says yes to my little proposal of what to do with our evening together. I have Gumball pick out the movie, he chose a classic Jurassic Park one of my childhood favorites, there is dinosaurs; what is there not to love about it?

"The animation for this is so cheesy," he giggles, I smirk before planning my attack. I start to tickle his sides and he was laughing like a mad man, I some how manage to climb over him and hold him down. Our eyes met and I lean down to kiss him.

"Gumball?" A woman with red and white hair, her eyes were on the both of us. I could tell Gummy felt uncomfortable, his flushed skin was pale and his eyes widen, I got off of him. My eyes are still on the woman, was this the woman Gumball feared so highly? "What have I just witnessed?"

"We're just friends ma'am, we're having a tickle war and I've won," I cover for Bubba. We sigh with relief as she believes me. "So Bubs I got to get home before my mother goes bonkers about me not being home sooner."

"Bye Marshal. See you at school tomorrow," he blush as I wink before leaving out the front door. I was falling so hard for him, so hard it made my heart ache. I've never felt love when I'm anywhere, yes I know my mother loves me, but not in the way that she does. It was different.

***

"Marshal Lee Abadeer, where have you been? I've been worried sick about you," my mother yells as soon as I enter through the door and sit myself on the couch.

"I was at a friend's studying, we kind of lost track of time. I'm sorry mom I'll make it up to you, I promise," I promise my mother.

"Marshal come home late one more night and I will take your bass away," she warns me, her eyes squinted to make her look even more intimidating. I sigh and I promise her that it'll never happen again.

I walk in my room, the walls were filled with band posters like: Of Mice Of Men, Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Blood On The Dance Floor, Sleeping With Sirens, and Etc. My room reflected my personality perfectly, dark and mysterious.

I flop on my bed and stare up at the blank ceiling, I smile. Gummy was all I could have ever asked for in boyfriend; he is sweet, kind, gentle, could stand his ground, and he was confident. I wasn't to looks much but I just got a bonus on that one. My head heart, but thinking of him made me feel good.

***

(Gumball's POV)

My mother, well adopted mother, Peppermint Maid congratulated me on the success of a new friend on my first day of a brand new school. I excuses myself and I go to bed, I was so tired I couldn't think straight (Heehee).

I fall asleep dreaming of Marshal Lee, he is my everything in my new life.

A/N: Hi, I'm back. I'm so fucking sorry I uploaded this late, but I got caught up in writing other stories. Enjoy ^-^ ~Olivia