Different?

OK so I promised a new chapter and the cover hold on it's coming out ON christmas. The chapter my offend some you have been warned

Droplets POV
I took out the supplies that I needed for the class and got to work.
I stopped and thought about all the events that will happen after all winter break is coming.
My teacher coughs to get my attention
I turn around and stared him straight in the eyes with anger. Mr Lye, living up to his name is a lieing bastard.

Most of the girls at our school would be drooling over the fact I'm his favorite student. Only one reason though. I fear he's out to rape me.
I keep my comments to my self as I soften my look.

"Yes Mr Lye? What do you want?"

"Is THE an preposition or communitve?"
"Nether it's an article"
"Good job!"
He walks over to my seat and touches my shoulder down to my hand.
I get the goose bumps and move away from the creep.

As he let's go the bell rings to go to next hour.

I grab my stuff and ran out the door to avoid him.
I walk out side to feel the cold air brush past my face I can tell he will be here soon.

The rest of the day seemed pritty normal exept I have no homework.
That's a complete shocker, today must be my lucky day.
As I walk home I pass a park,
I walk over to one of the swings and gently sit down. I really don't want to go see my family so on regular days I would rest at the park to clear my mind.
The weather is best this time of year

Merry Christmas!! I'm so excited!! I just got my lolita dress in the mail and I'm so happy!! Anyway another chapter cover coming soon!! :3