a fun start

HELLO creamy kittyz here! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Its very exciting for me 

>///0///< i have been wanting to right on wattpad for awhile and now i can!! :3 cause i haz ideaz.

ANY WAY!!! lets begin shall we?

DROPLETS POV

I patted her head to show how much i meant it,

"B-But what if you-"

"Heidei!"

I pull her into a tight embrace just enough to show my feelings of how much i cared.

"I would never be like those people, you know me better than anyone of them ever could!"

Realising the time i didnt want to be late. So i got up from my comfortable spot and grabbed my bag.

"I'm gonna be home late again!"

I yell while closing the door. I walk to the bus stop like any other day. The breeze in my hair felt nice concidering the bad weather that Florida has had for a while.

When i get to the bus stop i see my friend Himeko. I instantly change the look on my face before she could ask why i looked sad. I give her a huge grin to show i was alright. 

"WASSUP?!! HOMIE?!

I exclaim with as much humor as possible.

"WASSUP BRUH!?!"

We both sit down on the side walk and talked about funny things and i respond with lots of funny comments. As soon as the bus arrives we both stand and Himeko screams

"ITS THE FUCK BUS!!!"

I then grab her by her jacket and pull her towards me and i whisper

"im gonna fuck you in this bus..."

She ran away as quickly as my dog on steriods (I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO AN ANIMAL) when we got on the bus we sat in the way back to aviod attention. I grabbed my phone and put in my head phones and set it to a song and i gave the other head phone to Himeko. In a matter of seconds we were yelling at the top of lungs.

When we got to school it was even colder i felt a cold hand go onto my shoulder, i knew he would come. I just wish it didnt have to be now.. 

SORRY its short but i never have any time. comments are never discourged! thank you for even reading this :3