A small note.

Hello to anyone reading! Francheeto here!💕 Before I start writing, I just wanted to say a few things.

This is my first time writing anything like this, so I guess i'm just saying that I'm sorry if it's shit or if I get anything wrong! Please feel free to correct me on anything, but not too harshly because i'm sensitive af lmao. I am excited to start writing!! I tend to change ideas and stuff a lot so this may not be worth reading until it's completely finished, if I do finish it that is. LOL I sound so shitty, ok moving on.

I did put a warning in the description (if you didn't read, naughty!!) so you should know that this story will in fact include swearing, some drug use, household violence and abuse as well as some fluff/smut.

The characters in this story are aged up from what they are in Camp Camp, so I have decided to make them like 13-17 and the main character will be 16. They also may be slightly different from the show just to fit with the storyline and I've kind of put my own interpretation on them. The main character will be my own character I have created, not y/n. I am sorry if this disappoints anyone, but you could replace the character description with your own if you want to! I could also make a y/n copy of the story if people would like that.

I think that's everything, so let's get on with it!!