~ episode 9 ~

Lucas: *sigh* i knew this would happen.

Jeno: You knew what would happen? *worried and confused*

Lucas: That Han was just using her! *sad for you*

Jeno: WHAT???!!! That son of a bi- *got cut off*

Doyoung: Lee Jeno!!!! NO CUSSING!!!😠 *hits Jeno's head*

Jeno: OUCH!!!! What was that for???!!!

Chenle: *dolphin laughs* HahHaHAH!!!!

Jeno: Oh shut up you dolphin!!!

Mark: sHuT Up! ThIs Is SeRiOus!!!

Ten: Mark's right! This is serious! He should pay for how he treated my baby!

Taeyong: Your baby? She is MY baby!

Xiaojun: Both of you stop it! Focus! Y/n... we have something we've been keeping from you and we're ready to tell you this!

y/n: ok.... what is it? *emotionless*

Jaehyun: We.... are mafias. *looks down*

y/n: That's nice. *emotionless*

yangyang: *sigh* y/n.... do you want revenge? *smirks*

y/n: of course i do. *emotionless*

Jisung: ok well... do you wanna join our group?

y/n: sure! *emotionless*

Taeyong: Ok training starts tomorrow morning! Also, Xiaojun, Yangyang, and Hendery will train you! Got it?

Y/n: got it! *emotionless*

Taeyong: Ok good! Now, get some rest! You don't want to be tired in the morning! *smiles and leaves*

The others hug you and leave, but Jisung stayed and sat by you.

Jisung: Hey, are you sure you're ok? *worried*

y/n: don't worry! I'm ok! *fake smile*

Jisung: y/n.... I know that's a fake smile! I'm not stupid! Don't try to hide your feelings! I'm hear for you! All of your brothers are here for you! I know you're not ok! Please... tell me what's wrong! You're gonna get your revenge and Han WILL be sorry he ever messed with our sister like that and break your heart! So.... tell me what's wrong!

y/n: Fine.... I'm still... heartbroken!

Jisung: Sorry to hear that, but don't worry, we will get your revenge!

y/n: Thanks, big bro! *smiles*

Jisung: *hugs you* No problem! *smiles*

y/n: *hugs back* I'm so lucky to have caring brother like you! *breaks hug*

Jisung: Aww! That's so sweet of you! Now you should get some rest! Like Taeyong hyung said, you don't want to be tired in the morning! Goodnight, y/n! *kisses your forehead*

y/n: Goodnight, oppa!

After he left, you drifted to sleep. The next morning....

Taeyong: y/n... wake up and get ready for training! I already made breakfast for you! *shakes you*

y/n: Hmm? *gets up* ok! *walks to the closet*

Your workout outfit: