~episode 12~

???: Yah! She said get off

Who do you think tried to save y/n?
a) Taeyong
b) Yuta
c) Ten
d) Hendery

If you thought Hendery then you are correct!

Jun: And what are you going to about it? *smirks*

Hendery: *smirks* This! *punches him* Never touch y/n again! She is taken!

y/n: *shocked* I'm whaaaaat????

Hendery: Don't ask questions, just come on! *he grabs your wrist and pulls you to the cafeteria*

At the cafeteria

Doyoung: Omg where were both of you? It took you guys so long to come!

Hendery: Nothing and mind your own business! *cold tone*

Felix: Hey y/n? *sits by you* I'm so sorry about the others and how they kidnapped you!

y/n: Oh i remember you!

Taemin: Kidnapped?

Han: Hey, Felix! There you ar- *sees you* Oh y/n.

y/n: Han.

Winwin: Umm awkward!

Hendery: Ok Han? You need to leave! *cold tone*

Han: But wait! I just have to tell you, BTS, the rest of Stray Kids, and Ateez are moving to this school tomorrow so be careful. I'll be going now! Felix, are you coming?

Felix: Umm can i stay with y/n?

Hendery: NO! *cold tone*

Felix: Ok then, yes, Han I'm coming with you.

They leave and I look back over to the boys who were just staring at me and Hendery.

Kun: Umm what happened to you, Hendery! At first you hated y/n and now your acting like an overprotective boyfriend.

Hendery: B-Boyfriend? *blushes*

Chenle: Oh no! He's even blushing! *smirks*

Taeyong: Honestly, you and y/n would make a pretty cute couple. You are way better than Han! *smirks*

Hendery: Wait what? She's our sister! Wouldn't that be wrong!

NCT&Way V( except for Hendery ofc): STEP SISTER!!!!!

Taemin: Umm guys, can we not talk about this? It's getting weird!

Hendery: I agree with Taemin! Let's talk about something else!

NCT&WayV(except for Hendery ofc): *sigh*

y/n(in mind): Ok did they forget I'm here?

Time skip. Home.

I was doing my homework, until the power went out. I couldn't see what i was doing, so i grabbed my phone.... and just my luck, it was dead, I just decided to go downstairs. It was really quite, so i thought i was the only one in the house. Few moments later, i heard noises, so i went to the kitchen. I couldn't see anything, so when i was grabbing a few things, glass fell and it cut my hand. Yes, it was dripping blood, but that's my least concern right now. I was about to leave when...